Author Topic: Trump's doctors say he could be discharged from Walter Reed as soon as Monday  (Read 1998 times)

Offline RedHead

It would be, if the President's men were as stupid as Democrats with TDS.  Fortunately, they are all smarter than Nancy Pelosi's dog.

Following CDC guidelines is stupidity?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think preparations matter.  The CDC website states that if you are exposed to a person with COVID then you should quarantine for 14 days.  There were at least 2 people in the car with him and I'm sure more came in contact before he got in.

The CDC?    Might as well quote the WHO guidelines for all they are worth Red.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Quoting them is.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think preparations matter.  The CDC website states that if you are exposed to a person with COVID then you should quarantine for 14 days.  There were at least 2 people in the car with him and I'm sure more came in contact before he got in.

You should substitute your opinion for theirs.  I'll bet you cash money they'll fire all those idiots and hire you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Now that you mention it....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Precautions either matter, or they don't.  It depends on how glued one is to the sky, and detached from what we call "real life."  Terra beckons.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RedHead

The CDC?    Might as well quote the WHO guidelines for all they are worth Red.

So we should follow the Wingnut Guidelines?

Offline RedHead

Precautions either matter, or they don't.  It depends on how glued one is to the sky, and detached from what we call "real life."  Terra beckons.

Real life is that COVID is very contagious and I would rather follow the guidelines from the CDC as opposed to ignoring it completely and keeping your fingers crossed.

Online Wingnut

So we should follow the Wingnut Guidelines?

Well, yes. Yes you should.  Unless you are a sheeple. Then Red, just hid in your basement and waste your life away. 

Offline corbe

Early Detection is crucial here as it is with the onset of all diseases with that being said I'd bet Trump's been tested every night for the last 3 4 months and has the results with his breakfast each morning. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Real life is that COVID is very contagious and I would rather follow the guidelines from the CDC as opposed to ignoring it completely and keeping your fingers crossed.

Lotsa things are "very contagious," every year.  I'd rather not have a panic, because we already know from recent experience that is BAD.  Mark my words, when the final chapter on this is written, there will have been more deaths caused by the panic than by the disease itself. 

Go ahead, sow panic.  Murderer.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

Catherine Herridge @CBS_Herridge
NEW: Doctors okayed POTUS drive-by supporters. Deputy Press Secretary tells @markknoller
 â€œAppropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect POTUS + all those supporting it, including PPE...cleared by the medical team as safe to do.” @CBSNews
8:03 PM · Oct 4, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Catherine Herridge @CBS_Herridge
NEW: Doctors okayed POTUS drive-by supporters. Deputy Press Secretary tells @markknoller
 â€œAppropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect POTUS + all those supporting it, including PPE...cleared by the medical team as safe to do.” @CBSNews
8:03 PM · Oct 4, 2020·

I didn't know Doctors were such a crooked bunch!

:sarc:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

:sarc:

C'mon man.  The press knows how to protect the public better than any Doctor treating the POTUS.

Offline mountaineer

The same leftists harping on one of Trump's doctors being a D.O., rather than an M.D., continue to insist that Jill Biden's Ed.D. entitles her to be called "doctor."  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The same leftists harping on one of Trump's doctors being a D.O., rather than an M.D., continue to insist that Jill Biden's Ed.D. entitles her to be called "doctor."  :laugh:

They're just ignorant.  They probably have no idea Psychiatrists are full-blown MDs, either.
I will NOT comply.