Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse’s Lawyer Sends Demand Letter to Biden Campaign, Claims ‘It’s Undisputed’ That Clien  (Read 936 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Law & Crime by Jerry Lambe Oct 2nd, 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse’s Lawyer Sends Demand Letter to Biden Campaign, Claims ‘It’s Undisputed’ That Client Killed ‘in Self-Defense’

One of the attorneys for 17-year-old accused murderer Kyle Rittenhouse sent a letter on Friday demanding that the Biden campaign immediately retract and correct statements made in a

video posted to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s social media account on Wednesday.

In a three-page letter to the Biden campaign’s general counsel and national campaign manager, Attorney L. Lin Wood alleged that Rittenhouse was the victim of “false and defamatory accusations” arguing that the “publication of a video identifying Kyle as and placing him in the false light of a ‘white supremacist’ or member of a ‘militia group.’”

The campaign video was based on President Donald Trump’s response to a question during Tuesday night’s presidential debate, during which Trump failed to clearly and unequivocally condemn “white supremacists and militia groups.” The Biden video features audio of debate moderator Chris Wallace asking Trump, “Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups, and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland?”

More: https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/kyle-rittenhouses-lawyer-sends-demand-letter-to-biden-campaign-claims-its-undisputed-that-client-killed-in-self-defense/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Leftists and the media may be covering for Biden, but I really wish Mr. Rittenhouse much success against him.  Piece of human garbage needs to be torn down and held accountable.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline RedHead

If it was undisputed then he wouldn't be facing murder charges and eating prison food, now would he?

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
If it was undisputed then he wouldn't be facing murder charges and eating prison food, now would he?
You do realize he's more of a political prisoner than anything else, right?

The video evidence is clear, that a DA/prosecutor/judge are still holding him as if he's some kind of serial, mass murderer says just about all one needs to know in this case.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline RedHead

You do realize he's more of a political prisoner than anything else, right?

No I didn't realize that.  I just thought he was an alleged murderer.

The video evidence is clear, that a DA/prosecutor/judge are still holding him as if he's some kind of serial, mass murderer says just about all one needs to know in this case.

Well he's being held pending extradition to Wisconsin.  He's being charged with first degree murder so the chances of bail are pretty slim.  And if the video evidence is all that clear then he won't have any problem beating the charges, will he?

Offline verga

Did you watch the videos of the event? I am pretty sure that if you had and were morally honest you would not be saying such stupid things.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did you watch the videos of the event? I am pretty sure that if you had and were morally honest you would not be saying such stupid things.

Trolls be about trolling.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline RedHead

I'm not stupid enough to believe the video is the whole story.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Come on Girl we all know you shopped the end of season sale at the cerebral department.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
OMG! Did you really just set yourself up for "How stupid are you?"  :silly: :silly: :silly:
Don't get upset, it's not an attack, I have never been able to resist when someone serves up a great big opportunity like that.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
OMG! Did you really just set yourself up for "How stupid are you?"  :silly: :silly: :silly:
Don't get upset, it's not an attack, I have never been able to resist when someone serves up a great big opportunity like that.

Trolls need love too. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

But are you intelligent enough to understand the judicial concept of "innocent until proven guilty?"  You are producing nothing but evidence to the contrary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trolls need love too.

At what point does a Mod need to determine "troll status?"  It's a major burden of proof.  The benefit of that doubt is something that trolls get, but would deny to others.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
At what point does a Mod need to determine "troll status?"  It's a major burden of proof.  The benefit of that doubt is something that trolls get, but would deny to others.

The mere fact you and Myst have allowed this individual 1500+ posts is true testament of y'alls patience, and tolerance toward opposing POV's.  I like having opposing views present, and trolling only becomes an issue when it devolves into personal attacks and / or is disruptive.  This poster hasn't crossed either line  IMO. 

I just hope that idividual appreciates that, and understands that if we were to frequent the halls of du, we would be considered trolls too.  Except that our post life wouldn't reach 15, much less 1500. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The mere fact you and Myst have allowed this individual 1500+ posts is true testament of y'alls patience, and tolerance toward opposing POV's.  I like having opposing views present, and trolling only becomes an issue when it devolves into personal attacks and / or is disruptive.  This poster hasn't crossed either line  IMO. 

I just hope that idividual appreciates that, and understands that if we were to frequent the halls of du, we would be considered trolls too.  Except that our post life wouldn't reach 15, much less 1500.

I'm inclined to agree with the highlighted part.  The Member has been warned about troll-like behavior, so the trigger tension is calibrated thusly.  IOW, the fuse is shorter than it used to be, for her.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

Would you care to elaborate on just how stupid you are for future reference?
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline RedHead

Come on Girl we all know you shopped the end of season sale at the cerebral department.

And apparently you skipped that shopping altogether.

Offline RedHead

Considering the sources I don't feel all that dumb.

Offline RedHead

Would you care to elaborate on just how stupid you are for future reference?

OK, I'm smart enough to know that one piece of video doesn't necessarily tell the whole story?  Better?

Given that then how smart are you?

Offline RedHead

But are you intelligent enough to understand the judicial concept of "innocent until proven guilty?"  You are producing nothing but evidence to the contrary.

And when did I pronounce him guilty?  Rittenhouse is in jail, awaiting extradition.  He will be tried and found either guilty or innocent, depending on the evidence.  That is a simple statement of fact and not my decision to make.  Or yours either.  Others around here have bypassed the entire legal system and declared him innocent or a political prisoner.  Given their lack of faith in the system then I'd question their patriotism and wonder if they were trolls.  Instead I get labeled as such.

Offline verga

OK, I'm smart enough to know that one piece of video doesn't necessarily tell the whole story?  Better?

Given that then how smart are you?
Yes but all THREE videos showing the entire chain of events does tell the whole story. Time for you to cowboy up and admit you don't know squat, but that takes integrity.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

I posted a grand total of ONE (1) post there before getting banned,and the post was pulled. I did get a personal reply from a Mod there telling me the equivalent of "we don't want your type here,boy!"

And that one post wasn't even the tiniest bit controversial. Evidentially the mod there had been posting on FR and remembered me from there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!