Author Topic: Poll: 40% of Democrats ‘Happy’ Trump Contracted the Chinese Coronavirus  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: 40% of Democrats ‘Happy’ Trump Contracted the Chinese Coronavirus

Hannah Bleau 3 Oct 2020

Forty percent of Democrats are “happy” that President Trump contracted the Chinese coronavirus, according to a Morning Consult/Politico survey released on Friday — less than 24 hours from the official confirmation of his positive test results.

According to the survey, conducted among 905 registered voters Friday afternoon, two out of five Americans “said the word ‘surprised’ described them ‘very’ or ‘somewhat’ well, while a similar share said the same of the word ‘worried.’”

However, the reactions differed significantly across party lines. While a majority, 55 percent, of Republicans described their emotions regarding the news as “sad,” only 24 percent of Democrats said the same. Moreover, 40 percent of Democrats described their emotions as “happy,” but only 14 percent of Republicans said the same. Forty-one percent of Democrats also described themselves as “indifferent.”

Additionally, 55 percent indicated that they do not trust the president to provide accurate updates on his health, although 44 percent said they trust White House physician Dr. Sean Conley to provide accurate updates.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/03/poll-40-of-democrats-happy-trump-contracted-the-chinese-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think this just proves what we already know, democrats are social defects and bigots.

Offline PeteS in CA

40% say they are happy about it, and another 20%-40% are lying, ****drummer .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Longiron

Did TRUMP really have CV????? :nono: :nono:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
25% felt sorry for the Rona.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did TRUMP really have CV????? :nono: :nono:

@Longiron

Yeah,he really did. I was 50/50 on this until the Docs from Bethesda showed up on teebee talking about how serious it had been and the treatment they had prescribed.

Doctors have enormous egos,and rightly so,and being a senior MD at Bethesda and treating the President is about as much status as anyone in the medical field can ever hope to obtain,and I just don't see them knowingly telling a lie about this and jeopardizing their standings in the medical field. They worked too hard to obtain it to just throw it away.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think the point of his post zipped right over your head....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HuskyPatriot

I think this just proves what we already know, democrats are social defects and bigots.

OMG!! That demonic image!!!!!!!!!!!   Nice find!