Author Topic: Black professor insists 'Proud Boys aren't white supremacists' as Trump takes flak  (Read 2274 times)

Offline aligncare

This frantic focus on indiscernible white supremacist groups by the rat media is surreal, given we’ve been watching left wing groups burn beat and kill their way through US cities for five months now.

The 800 lb. gorilla in our living room and the media (and their useful idiots) keep telling us we need to fear white supremacy in the United States of America, in the year 2020 AD–without evidence.

Offline roamer_1

This frantic focus on indiscernible white supremacist groups by the rat media is surreal, given we’ve been watching left wing groups burn beat and kill their way through US cities for five months now.

And not a Klan hood to be found.

Online verga

How many regular patriotic Americans get labeled as extremist groups by the FBI?
under the obama administration, I am going to guess quite a few.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online verga

@mystery-ak

Wouldn't it be GREAT if Trump were to tell the audience at his next rally that he was a fan of the racist leader of the racist "Proud Boys",and called him up on stage to say a few words?

AND.......that he did it when the tv cameras were running?
Hey you have been told/ warned before about teasing the libtards in the audience. You know it makes them cry into their soy Lattes.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online verga

What part of "I stand corrected" did you not understand?
Perhaps it is the </Sarcasm> tag you added at the end.
Had you left it at "I stand corrected" you would have at a minimum at least appeared sincere.

Offline roamer_1

Just because I was wrong about the white supremacy, and freely admitted my error, doesn't mean that I can't think that they are anything but low-life thugs.  How much more truthful do I need to be?

Nah... They're putting the beat-down on the low life thugs. They're the Suburban context of rednecks, blue collar patriots defending neighborhoods and handing out ass-whoopins to Antifa, just like they got when rural America sent em packin.

So you'll need to stand even more corrected.

Offline roamer_1

under the obama administration, I am going to guess quite a few.

As I recall, I fit the entire profile.
American flag, rebel flag, gadsen flag (and blue line flag incidentally) stickers in the back window of the truck...  crew cut (at least half the year) camo clothes, gun rack, the whole 9...

Back in that day, I actually had a cop friend laughing so hard he had to pull me over just to tell me I am the spitting image of a 'terrorist'.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Just because I was wrong about the white supremacy, and freely admitted my error, doesn't mean that I can't think that they are anything but low-life thugs.   

@RedHead

You just don't like "uppity" white people?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

It appears many libs have swallowed the media lie about "white supremacists" being the cause of the violence that has occurred across the country in many cities.
My two lib stepdaughters really believe, against all the evidence,  that it's "right-wing instigators" causing the violence. One of them is a lawyer.
What....right-wing thugs in blackface are burning down all those buildings and looting all those businesses? I guess there's nothing so absurd that a liberal won't eagerly swallow.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Just because I was wrong about the white supremacy, and freely admitted my error, doesn't mean that I can't think that they are anything but low-life thugs.  How much more truthful do I need to be?

Too cute by half.  He was critiquing your sarcasm,  and you are trolling the Forum.  Consider this your official warning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline The_Reader_David

But the Left is actually using logic on this one:

Major premise:  If you disagree with Ibram X. Kendi, then you are a white supremacist.
Minor premise:  The Proud Boys disagree with Ibram X. Kendi.

Conclusion:  The Proud Boys are white supremacists.

See, the syllogism proves it!
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online berdie

And not a Klan hood to be found.

I don't know squat about the Proud Boys and I'm not going to spend time trying to learn. But I haven't heard of them rioting, burning and destroying. I did hear that they staged an anti-rally and the local mayor freaked out. But he/she didn't freak about the people actually doing the damage. I hope I say this in the manner that I intend...I don't agree or condone the KKK and other groups that promote racism. But they are entitled to their beliefs. Just as I am to mine. As long as they don't march around looting, killing and destroying I guess their beliefs are between them and their Maker.

Offline Hoodat

But the Left is actually using logic on this one:

Major premise:  If you disagree with Ibram X. Kendi, then you are a white supremacist.
Minor premise:  The Proud Boys disagree with Ibram X. Kendi.

Conclusion:  The Proud Boys are white supremacists.

See, the syllogism proves it!

Just because a deduction is valid does not mean that it is true.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Too cute by half.  He was critiquing your sarcasm,  and you are trolling the Forum.  Consider this your official warning.

It was noticeable that the indirect accusation of being a left-wing troll went unchallenged.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

My two lib stepdaughters really believe, against all the evidence,  that it's "right-wing instigators" causing the violence. One of them is a lawyer.

Just curious, @goatprairie .  When you challenged them to cite the proof showing that "right-wing instigators" are causing 100+ days of violence in Portland and other cities, what is their response?

Offline roamer_1

I don't know squat about the Proud Boys and I'm not going to spend time trying to learn. But I haven't heard of them rioting, burning and destroying. I did hear that they staged an anti-rally and the local mayor freaked out. But he/she didn't freak about the people actually doing the damage. I hope I say this in the manner that I intend...I don't agree or condone the KKK and other groups that promote racism. But they are entitled to their beliefs. Just as I am to mine. As long as they don't march around looting, killing and destroying I guess their beliefs are between them and their Maker.

That's all alright by me. But the Proud Boys are not racist. It's media driven propaganda, just like the 'innocent, peaceful protesting' BLM and Antifa. Totally BS.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online verga

Exactly Freedom of speech and the right to PEACEFULLY Assemble are guaranteed to ALL, whether we agree with what they are saying and protesting or not. I may not agree with your cause but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Offline goatprairie

I haven't heard of any PBs being arrested in Portland, but it would be interesting to see if the thug-abetting leftist DA for Portland, Mike Schmidt, would give them the kid glove treatment like he does the real thugs, Antifa.

Offline goatprairie

Just curious, @goatprairie .  When you challenged them to cite the proof showing that "right-wing instigators" are causing 100+ days of violence in Portland and other cities, what is their response?
My wife talks/accesses them on the phone and through Fakebook. She relayed to me the info about them refusing to believe leftist thugs are causing close to 100% of the violence.
I haven't talked to them about it for fear of getting hot under the collar and not being able to see my grandkids. I refuse to converse on Fakebook.
So I'll wait until the gkids are of age.
I get along very well with my lawyer stepdaughter, and she has done some very nice things for me. She's actually very conservative socially, so it's difficult for me to believe she could swallow the lie about "white supremacists" causing the violence.
Apparently, many libs simply refuse to believe what has been clearly put before them. You can lead a horse to water etc.
BTW, they both live around the Twin Cities, so it's not like they're not near a lot of the trouble.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump just called them a supremacists' group on Hannity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

Just because a deduction is valid does not mean that it is true.

Of course, but just try to convince a dedicated turn of the 21st century lefist that the major premise in that syllogism is false.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Of course, but just try to convince a dedicated turn of the 21st century lefist that the major premise in that syllogism is false.

Had to look up a word.   Thanks man! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.