Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: First 2020 Presidential Debate  (Read 10576 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: LIVE THREAD: First 2020 Presidential Debate
« Reply #500 on: October 01, 2020, 12:02:12 am »
I saw him twice during the debate mysterously touching an area around his right clavicle.  Kind of a strange place or area for a  pain, itch, or discomfort unless you have a crick in your neck or are having a stroke.

@catfish1957

I have seen a post somewhere with a photo of him doing that,and you can see a thin wire running up inside his coat when he scratches.

Have no idea if it is real or doctored,though. Also have no idea what the wire could lead to,or how it could help him come up with answers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #501 on: October 01, 2020, 12:06:03 am »
He mentioned Scranton a half dozen times.  Repeated the lie of not meeting Jill until 5 years after his first wife died.  Said that Trump had sent millions of blue collar jobs overseas.  Claimed to stand for working families (by raising their taxes), saying that he had been a blue collar guy his whole life. .  Did you know Joe was from Scranton?

@Hoodat  "Career Blue Collar Politician"????

Now I have heard of everything.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #502 on: October 01, 2020, 12:09:48 am »
Fox's Kilmeade: Trump 'ruined the biggest layup' in debate history 'by not condemning white supremacists'
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/518928-foxs-kilmeade-trump-ruined-the-biggest-layup-in-debate-history-by-not

@mystery-ak

HOW is it that the BLM crowd are peaceful protesters marching for equality,and Proud Boys are Kluxxers?

Answer,because they are white,and it is acceptable to call white people racists.

THAT is what Trump was going for,getting them to name Proud Boys so he could deny they are racists,but just white Americans with a Pro-American agenda.

Which,AFAIK,IS what most of them are. I am sure there are a few rotten apples in that barrel because ALL barrels have a few rotten apples,but that doesn't define most of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #503 on: October 01, 2020, 12:12:05 am »
Wallace said 'white supremacist groups AND militia groups'.  Rather than making a generalized statement that would malign decent militia groups while omitting black supremacist groups, Trump demanded specifics.  And Wallace failed to identify a single one.

@Hoodat

*I* remember it as Trump made that argument,and it was Slow Joe he couldn't get to answer.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #504 on: October 01, 2020, 12:14:16 am »
@mystery-ak

HOW is it that the BLM crowd are peaceful protesters marching for equality,and Proud Boys are Kluxxers?

Answer,because they are white,and it is acceptable to call white people racists.

THAT is what Trump was going for,getting them to name Proud Boys so he could deny they are racists,but just white Americans with a Pro-American agenda.

Which,AFAIK,IS what most of them are. I am sure there are a few rotten apples in that barrel because ALL barrels have a few rotten apples,but that doesn't define most of them.
Proud Boys aren’t a white group. They’re pretty multiracial. What ties them together, from what I’ve seen, is patriotism. Which is why the media slanders them.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #505 on: October 01, 2020, 12:17:56 am »
jafo wrote:
"Anyone that votes for Biden is an idiot.  He is senile.  Seeing last night, I just do not get it, why Dems would select him of all the people running."

Apply Occam's Razor.
They're running him because he's the best they've got...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #506 on: October 01, 2020, 12:18:20 am »
That needs to get out there.  I don't know much about the Proud Boys,  but I do know they are not a White Supremacist organization.

@dfwgator

I think they started as just a bunch of average white guys who were tired of everybody dumping on white people purely because they ARE white people,so they started calling themselves "Proud Boys"
to fight the subtle "being white is something to be ashamed of" image the left and their media water boys have been pushing hard for a decade or more.

Didn't have a single damn thing to do with the KKK or racism,other than it being a stand against the racism against whites on display everyday,everywhere in the media. The left has been pushing that crap for decades now,trying to make people ashamed of being white.

Some white guys just got fed up and that's where the "Proud Boys" thing came from.

They carry weapons because they aren't stupid. They know they would be ratpacked by "peaceful black mobs" if they didn't.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:19:09 am by sneakypete »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #507 on: October 01, 2020, 12:31:40 am »
jafo wrote:
"Anyone that votes for Biden is an idiot.  He is senile.  Seeing last night, I just do not get it, why Dems would select him of all the people running."

Apply Occam's Razor.
No. They are running him because he is a 'place holder'.
They can control or replace him at will.
Not so far fetched: Biden resigns or dies. Kamala chooses Hillary/AOC/Omar Farouk/Pelosi/Soros (among others) as VP.
Kamala resigns. That is the end of everything. It could easily happen.
The Left has never been so close to the utter destruction of America entirely as they are right now at this moment.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #508 on: October 01, 2020, 12:44:05 am »
Anybody here listen to the Larry Elder Show earlier?  Larry played a lengthy montage of Trump condemning David Duke, white supremacists, and anti-Semitists.  I would love to have a copy of that audio.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #509 on: October 01, 2020, 12:48:27 am »
Still waiting to hear Joe Biden to disavow "friend", "mentor", and former Klan leader Robert Byrd.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #510 on: October 01, 2020, 12:48:41 am »
No. They are running him because he is a 'place holder'.
They can control or replace him at will.
Not so far fetched: Biden resigns or dies. Kamala chooses Hillary/AOC/Omar Farouk/Pelosi/Soros (among others) as VP.
Kamala resigns. That is the end of everything. It could easily happen.
The Left has never been so close to the utter destruction of America entirely as they are right now at this moment.

@240B

Who is saying Kamala will have anything but a bus ticket back home if Biden resigns for health reasons BEFORE being sworn in?

AFAIK,in a case like that,the party leadership of the winning party get to just appoint  the new president because there won't be enough time left to run a new campaign.

And since Harris didn't get sworn in,she is a nothing nobody.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #511 on: October 01, 2020, 01:12:43 am »
Still waiting to hear Joe Biden to disavow "friend", "mentor", and former Klan leader Robert Byrd.
@Hoodat
I absolutely cannot believe that Trump did not bring that up last night.
I was waiting for it, over and over and over. And Trump let it pass. Why!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #512 on: October 01, 2020, 02:01:38 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #513 on: October 01, 2020, 02:03:31 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #514 on: October 01, 2020, 02:08:03 am »
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
2h
C’mon, man...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #515 on: October 01, 2020, 02:16:25 am »
September 30, 2020

Correct The Record: Biden Makes 33 False Or Misleading Claims At The Debate

BIDEN: “I’m not opposed to the Justice.”

FACT: Biden and Harris have both publicly opposed Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court, despite glowing reviews from the legal community and her colleagues.

• Biden put out a statement in opposition to Judge Barrett’s nomination.
  • Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris,

tweeted that she strongly opposed Judge Barrett’s nomination.  .  .  .

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #516 on: October 02, 2020, 10:56:09 pm »
jafo wrote:

Apply Occam's Razor.
They want someone who can be manipulated like their last President Obama.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington