Author Topic: Hollywood Celebrities Attack Amy Coney Barrett: ‘Stepford Wife’ ‘We Are So F**ked’ ‘RBG Turning in H  (Read 651 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly: :silly:

Hollywood Celebrities Attack Amy Coney Barrett: ‘Stepford Wife’ ‘We Are So F**ked’ ‘RBG Turning in Her Grave’

David Ng 27 Sep 2020

Left-wing Hollywood celebrities wasted little time Saturday launching a social media offensive against President Donald Trump’s nomination of Amy Coney Barrett to succeed the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court. Not only did they attack her judicial record, they also launched personal insults.

“Amy is like a hybrid of Aunt Lydia and a Stepford wife,” Grammy-winning singer Diane Warren tweeted, referring to the Aunt Lydia villain in The Handmaid’s Tale.

“How much chalk can one blackboard stand?” actress Ellen Barkin tweeted, referring to Barrett’s voice.

“RBG turning in her grave,” actor Adam Goldberg tweeted.

Amy Coney Barrett, 48, currently serves as a judge on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. A former clerk for Justice Antonin Scalia, Barrett takes a strict “originalist” view of the Constitution that prioritizes the original text over subsequent interpretations. Her nomination is President Trump’s third pick for the high court, following Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

Left-wingers fear Barrett’s positions on the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, as well as abortion, due to her strong Catholic faith. Some have already launched smears against her and her family, questioning why Barrett and her husband adopted two children from Haiti.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/09/27/hollywood-celebrities-attack-amy-coney-barrett-stepford-wife-we-are-so-fked-rbg-turning-in-her-grave/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Because being a coke-head, homosexual, pedophile, is so much better than being a normal Christian.
Looking at them, their marriages, their drug deaths, and criminal records, I can't imagine how Hollywood has the chutzpah to criticized the lifestyle of ANYONE!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“RBG turning in her grave,” actor Adam Goldberg tweeted.

Interesting trick for somebody not yet buried.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Interesting trick for somebody not yet buried.

"If they'd a cremated the sum-bitch I could be kickin' that Mr. Schumers ass half way around the moon by now."

-Sheriff Buford T. Justice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Anti-Catholic bigotry may play well in Hollyweird and some Blue enclaves, but I think bigotry like this will backfire in much of the US.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

Anti-Catholic bigotry may play well in Hollyweird and some Blue enclaves, but I think bigotry like this will backfire in much of the US.
Your lips to God's ears.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

Oh,it's "traveling further" than that. *I* am an agnostic who is slightly hostile to ALL organized religions,but all this hysteria by the left does is do more to convince me that Trump made the right choice.

I doubt I am alone in this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Hollywood Celebrities Attack Amy Coney Barrett: ‘Stepford Wife’ ‘We Are So F**ked’ ‘RBG Turning in Her Grave’

In typical fashion, Hollywood liberals reveal their disconnect with the real world by comparing Barrett to a fictitious movie character that they invented.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The KKK was and remains antCatholic.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

Grammy-winning singer Diane Warren - never heard of her.

actress Ellen Barkin - is she still alive?

actor Adam Goldberg - Ugh. One of the most annoying and least talented actors alive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Grammy-winning singer Diane Warren - never heard of her.

actress Ellen Barkin - is she still alive?

actor Adam Goldberg - Ugh. One of the most annoying and least talented actors alive.

Yeah, I think these are B-listers ... Barkin maybe a B+. Not that there's any dearth of hatred in Hollyweird for anyone Trump-connected.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ellen Barking Barking? Who rolled the rock from in front of that hateful dried up Biotch's Nausoleum? I wonder how many more D class  celebriwere's that are looking to get their names out there they can dig up?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The KKK was and remains antCatholic.

@truth_seeker

Mostly because when the KKK was formed,Catholics were few and far between in the south. Most of the Catholics I have met SOUNDED like Kluxxers in private conversations,so I am guessing they committed just as many hate crimes as the Kluxxers,but it wasn't PC in the north to report it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I remember when the democrats loved the some Stepford wives, Jackie, Lady Bird, Rosalynn, Tipper and then they went to the Darkside(OK Tipper was evil too) with Hillary and Michael.