Author Topic: Huge Nevada Trump Crowd Wants Four More Years, Not A New Normal  (Read 93 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Huge Nevada Trump Crowd Wants Four More Years, Not A New Normal
« on: September 14, 2020, 02:25:31 pm »
 Huge Nevada Trump Crowd Wants Four More Years, Not A New Normal

Thousands defied social distancing and masking to celebrate their favorite president in Las Vegas, Nevada on Sunday night.

By David Marcus
September 14, 2020

The last Donald Trump rally I attended was in New Hampshire in February. There was a slow, steady freezing rain. It was uncomfortable. But compared to the 100-degree heat that Trump supporters in the thousands braved to see his rally outside of Las Vegas, that was nothing. But the sweating didn’t seem to dampen anyone’s enthusiasm, not just for the Trump, but for the cops and firemen the crowd regularly cheered whenever they saw them.

The news in Nevada is that it is in play. Although Hillary won its six electoral votes last time around, the Silver State is in the Trump campaign’s sights as a potential pickup. If you ask anyone in attendance at the Xtreme Manufacturing plant in Henderson Sunday night, the victory is as close to a sure thing as Nevada can provide. The Trump fan is nothing if not optimistic, and after all, they have had good reason to be.

Mary and Thomas drove five hours from California to attend. It was his first rally but Mary started back in 2015 at then-candidate Trump’s Fresno rally. She told me that for Hispanic voters like her, a key demographic in Nevada and one the president has made gains with in polling, are switching to Trump because “religion is under attack.” She also said they made the trek in large part because a Trump rally is “a happy place,” and as the crowd danced to “YMCA” in the background it was difficult to disagree.

Jerry was originally from Kentucky but lives in Nevada now. When I asked him what he wanted to hear from the president, he told me, “The same stuff, just keep doing the same stuff.” Not far from him, Ted was eating a sandwich, waiting for the remarks to begin. I asked him what he would say to the people freaking out that thousands were indoors without masks. He just kind of shrugged. I asked if he was worried about it. “No, not really,” he replied.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/14/huge-nevada-trump-crowd-wants-four-more-years-not-a-new-normal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34