Author Topic: America’s Sheriff Has Just Laid Down The Law On These Rioting BLM Thugs!  (Read 246 times)

rangerrebew

America’s Sheriff Has Just Laid Down The Law On These Rioting BLM Thugs!
staff staff September 5, 2020   

Even if someone is not presently in a position that they were famous for, they tend to be good people to go to in order to find out what to do in the event of a problem.

For example, I used to be on a bowling league with an attorney and it used to be the common joke that this was the one time you could ask him legal advice.

People that have skills love to dispense with the knowledge they have gained from those skills if they are asked.

Last Wednesday, Joe Arpaio, “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” and I, “America’s Toughest Lawyer,” announced the formation of a new public-interest watchdog whose mission is to promote, protect and fight for the interests and legal rights of the nation’s law enforcement, including but not limited to local police. By so doing, the American people’s interests will be paramount.

https://threepercenternation.com/2020/09/05/americas-sheriff-has-just-laid-down-the-law-on-these-rioting-blm-thugs/?utm_source=AB-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6531389&utm_campaign=9-5%20TPN%20(Duplicate%20%231)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Poorly written. The author repeatedly referred to himself in the first person, but he was never identified.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: