Author Topic: The Atlantic’s Goldberg: ‘Expect More Reporting’ on Trump Disparaging Military — People Have ‘Excell  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 7 Sep 2020

Editor-in-chief of The Atlantic magazine Jeffrey Goldberg said there is a lot of follow up reporting coming on his article claiming President Donald Trump said Americans who died in war were “losers” and “suckers” Monday on MSNBC’s “All In.”

Hayes said,  “You said something, I think, over the weekend about you expect there will be more reporting in this day. Obviously, there has been a lot in the aftermath. What do you mean by that?”

Goldberg said, “I mean just that. I mean, I know that there are a lot of reporters moving around on this story, people with excellent sources, people that are excellent reporters. And, you know, one of the things that you —again, there is this surprising — there is this shocking but not surprising quality to all of this. This discourse that Trump has about soldiers, about the military, it is no secret to anyone who has spent any time with him. It’s no secret to the military at the highest levels. So I just know of reporters who are trying to figure out other aspects of this, and I expect more reporting on this and everything else in the coming couple of months.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/07/the-atlantics-goldberg-expect-more-reporting-on-trump-disparaging-military-people-have-excellent-sources/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
How many military ballots were disqualified in the 2016 Election because "...they didn't arrive in time", etc..?

I guess they have to use another approach to silence them in 2020.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

They’d better have more than this, cause it doesn’t feel like this is working for em.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They’d better have more than this, cause it doesn’t feel like this is working for em.
Nobody except those who already hate Trump anyway believe it.
Trump is the most pro-military President in my lifetime. And everybody knows this.
It is the Democrats - Carter/Clinton/Obama/Hillary - who hate the military. Again, everybody knows this.
It does prove that Liberals can make up any rumor or 'story' they want to, out of thin air, and it will be reported by all the usual Leftists outlets as if it is certified truth. They are not even trying the old 'anonymous sources' or 'high level officials say' anymore.

"Sources!? We don't need no stinking sources!"
It's true because we say it is truth. That's all anyone should need.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Nobody except those who already hate Trump anyway believe it.
Trump is the most pro-military President in my lifetime. And everybody knows this.
It is the Democrats - Carter/Clinton/Obama/Hillary - who hate the military. Again, everybody knows this.
It does prove that Liberals can make up any rumor or 'story' they want to, out of thin air, and it will be reported by all the usual Leftists outlets as if it is certified truth. They are not even trying the old 'anonymous sources' or 'high level officials say' anymore.

"Sources!? We don't need no stinking sources!"
It's true because we say it is truth. That's all anyone should need.

I've despised the rat news media since I was a tyke, because they've been partisan for that long and longer. But today I'd give my right arm for a media that was as biased as they were in 1980. Today they're totally off the chain.