Author Topic: Romney tweets home haircut pic, quips 'better salon than Pelosi's'  (Read 356 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Romney tweets home haircut pic, quips 'better salon than Pelosi's'
« on: September 07, 2020, 09:31:46 pm »
What a dweeb. Seriously -- while I understand the jab, don't they have better things to do in Congress than this petty back and forth malarkey?  How about getting out on the campaign trail Mitt and promote some anti-Biden/Harris sentiment or the accomplishments of the GOP, or why conservatism is better than liberalism.  No -- Mitt would rather play tiddly winks.

Romney tweets home haircut pic, quips 'better salon than Pelosi's'

Sen. Mitt Romney mocked Nancy Pelosi after tweeting a picture of his wife giving him a haircut at home, saying it was a “better salon” than the one the House speaker visited in defying local coronavirus guidelines.

“Getting cleaned up for resumption of the Senate,” Romney, R-Utah, tweeted Monday. “Better salon than Pelosi’s!”.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/romney-tweets-home-haircut-pic-quips-better-salon-than-pelosis
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Re: Romney tweets home haircut pic, quips 'better salon than Pelosi's'
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 09:39:43 pm »
What a whimpy attempt to burnish his ‘maverick’ bona foxes.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 09:54:10 pm »
What a whimpy attempt to burnish his ‘maverick’ bona foxes.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 09:55:34 pm »
STFU Mitt.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 10:01:10 pm »
Why didn't Romney diss Pelosi instead of the salon?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 10:03:19 pm »
Why didn't Romney diss Pelosi instead of the salon?

Because Romney's a blithering idiot.