Author Topic: NBC’s Peter Alexander Asks Trump to ‘Apologize’ to Veterans for Atlantic Story; Whether True or Not,  (Read 1015 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Kraychik 4 Sep 2020

Peter Alexander, NBC’s White House Correspondent, invited President Donald Trump on Friday to apologize for allegedly disparaging fallen military personnel. The unsubstantiated allegations — which included no evidence — were published by the Atlantic on Thursday.

The Atlantic alleged that Trump derided Americans who died in wars as “losers,” citing unidentified “people with firsthand knowledge” of a discussion with the president in 2018.

Alexander asked for Trump’s apology while wearing a mask. His Twitter profile photo also shows him wearing a surgical mask. He reiterated Atlantic writer Jeffrey Goldberg’s allegations.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/04/nbcs-peter-alexander-asks-trump-apologize-veterans-atlantic-story-whether-true-not-resonates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

I would suggest to Peter that he can perform an anatomically impossible act on himself.

Online mountaineer

Kurt Schlichter   @KurtSchlichter

I expect that this veterans hoax was originally scheduled to come out in a couple weeks - note that they had all the ads prepared in advance – but between Biden’s disastrous performance and Botox’s hypocrisy, plus the polls, they had to go early.
5:31 PM · Sep 4, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I would suggest to Peter that he can perform an anatomically impossible act on himself.

He has had practice.  Should be an easy lubeless insert.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

The actions of the left/DNC/media as of late are not reflective of people who believe they have this election in the bag. Why can't Biden just run on the issues? Run on the Green New Deal or forgiving student loans? Why not argue for Medicare for All were people will lose their insurance? Run on the Bernie/ AOC issues? Tell the American people you support defund the police efforts. The reason they can't and won't? To do so would result in electoral disaster for the Democrats and they know it
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 12:04:56 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

I expect that this veterans hoax was originally scheduled to come out in a couple weeks - note that they had all the ads prepared in advance – but between Biden’s disastrous performance and Botox’s hypocrisy, plus the polls, they had to go early.

Anonymous sources, hostile publication, credulous Trump hating press... this is easy. They can keep this up all the way to November.

Trump grabbed me by the &%$. Trump sold military secrets to Russia. Trump flashed a NYT reporter. Its gonna be one a week.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I think so too..I bet it was their Oct surprise but due to current circumstances they had to execute their plan early.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Anonymous sources, hostile publication, credulous Trump hating press... this is easy. They can keep this up all the way to November.

Trump grabbed me by the &%$. Trump sold military secrets to Russia. Trump flashed a NYT reporter. Its gonna be one a week.

Just wait till they come out with the story that Trump once went through the Supermarket Express Lane with more than 15 items.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Just wait till they come out with the story that Trump once went through the Supermarket Express Lane with more than 15 items.

That is the October surprise.  Don't ruin it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Let's ask Peter to apologize for the unsubstantiated story he has three female dogs and they have had his children.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are only affecting Liberals and NeverTrumps who would not vote for Trump anyway.
Anyone who knows Trump, knows that he is the most pro-military pro-LEO President ever.
In fact, this is exactly why the Leftist chose this point to attack Trump. They attack on his strongest point.
This is like trying to convince the public that black is white and up is down.
They will only convince people who want to believe everything negative about Trump anyway, with or without any evidence whatsoever.

Liberal philosophy is to throw everything against the wall and see what happens. I have heard Trump called an anti-Semite more times than I can count, even though many in his own family are Jewish. When Trump is not being called antisemitic he is being called a Jew-lover who is in bed with Israel. Again, truth does not matter to the Left. Try one thing for while, if that doesn't work try the opposite thing. Try anything and everything. Why not?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The actions of the left/DNC/media as of late are not reflective of people who believe they have this election in the bag. Why can't Biden just run on the issues? Run on the Green New Deal or forgiving student loans? Why not argue for Medicare for All were people will lose their insurance? Run on the Bernie/ AOC issues? Tell the American people you support defund the police efforts. The reason they can't and won't? To do so would result in electoral disaster for the Democrats and they know it
The fewer promises he makes, the fewer he breaks, and the less the wokesters get mad at him. Besides, most of the Bernie AOC issues are losers anyway. All they have is Orange Man Bad and Hate Trump. THey can't make the latter fly if they don't make up reasons for a lot of people to do so. Hence, another load of BS gets dumped (just in time for the weekend).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online verga

Robert Kraychik 4 Sep 2020

Peter Alexander, NBC’s White House Correspondent, invited President Donald Trump on Friday to apologize for allegedly disparaging fallen military personnel. The unsubstantiated allegations — which included no evidence — were published by the Atlantic on Thursday.

The Atlantic alleged that Trump derided Americans who died in wars as “losers,” citing unidentified “people with firsthand knowledge” of a discussion with the president in 2018.

Alexander asked for Trump’s apology while wearing a mask. His Twitter profile photo also shows him wearing a surgical mask. He reiterated Atlantic writer Jeffrey Goldberg’s allegations.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/09/04/nbcs-peter-alexander-asks-trump-apologize-veterans-atlantic-story-whether-true-not-resonates/
For the LIVs it has the ring of truth due to his early comments about RINO John McLame. People that are only marginally engaged may buy it,so the left has nothing to lose given the unforced errors the left has been making lately.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

For the LIVs it has the ring of truth due to his early comments about RINO John McLame.

McLunatic was more than a mere RINO. He was a traitor. The Communists "turned" him when he was a POW.

PLEASE take note that I am neither criticizing him for "turning" under torture,or making any sort of claim that I wouldn't have done the same thing if put in the same circumstances. I would like to THINK I wouldn't,but no one can make that claim that wasn't put in that position,and didn't fold.

There is no excuse for the things that walking and talking load of fecal matter said and did after being freed and coming back to America,though.

By comparison,he almost makes John Wayne Kerry (who put himself in for the medals he got) look like a patriot by comparison.

People that are only marginally engaged may buy it,so the left has nothing to lose given the unforced errors the left has been making lately.

They have nothing to lose because they are a party populated by idiots at the bottom,and charlatans at the top.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

The fewer promises he makes, the fewer he breaks, and the less the wokesters get mad at him. Besides, most of the Bernie AOC issues are losers anyway. All they have is Orange Man Bad and Hate Trump. THey can't make the latter fly if they don't make up reasons for a lot of people to do so. Hence, another load of BS gets dumped (just in time for the weekend).

@Smokin Joe

For sure,Biden isn't running  on Bernie/AOC's vision. But noticed no expression of frustration from either one over it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

For sure,Biden isn't running  on Bernie/AOC's vision. But noticed no expression of frustration from either one over it?
What is he running on, then? If you have a link to coherent statement of proposed policies and actions for a Biden Administration, please link it. It could be amusing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Where do they get these moron journalists?  They simply do not have any brains.  None!
 22222frying pan

Online LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Healing, mask mandates, ...

And empathy; don't forget Joe's supernatural empathy.