Author Topic: Donald Trump: Some Police Officers ‘Choke’ Just Like in Golf  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 1 Sep 2020

President Donald Trump said Monday some police officers “choke” in shooting incidents in the United States, comparing them to golfers in a tournament.

During an interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham to incidents like Jacob Blake’s shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, where a police officer shot him in the back as he tried to enter his vehicle.

“Shooting a guy in the back many times … couldn’t you have done something different? Couldn’t you have wrestled him?” Trump mused. “In the meantime, he might’ve been going for a weapon and there’s a whole big thing there. But they choke. Just like in a golf tournament, they miss a three-foot putt.”

“You’re not comparing it to golf,” Ingraham interrupted. “Because of course, that’s what the media would say.”

“I’m saying people choke,” Trump replied.

He noted police officers faced difficult decisions every day, some of them made quickly.

“You’ve got a quarter of a second to make a decision,” Trump said. “If you don’t make the decision and you’re wrong, you’re dead.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/01/donald-trump-some-police-officers-choke-just-like-in-golf/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Donald Trump: Some Police Officers ‘Choke’ Just Like in Golf
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 02:36:27 pm »
Unfortunate choice of words. ......    9999hair out0000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 02:37:19 pm »
I watched this interview and this just stood out...Laura tried to help Trump correct the way he worded it... :nono:..

Laura was right, the MSM led with ‘Choke’ Just Like in Golf

9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 02:40:11 pm »
I watched this interview and this just stood out...Laura tried to help Trump correct the way he worded it... :nono:..

Laura was right, the MSM led with ‘Choke’ Just Like in Golf

9999hair out0000

Terrible optics.  Using a golf analogy in a crisis like this reeks of late 18th century France.  Come on Mr. President...   you can do better than this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 02:45:24 pm »
Terrible optics.  Using a golf analogy in a crisis like this reeks of late 18th century France.  Come on Mr. President...   you can do better than this.
Reminds me of a guy from Queens trying to describe something. He should attempt more sophisticated prose but he is who he is.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2020, 02:54:00 pm »
Reminds me of a guy from Queens trying to describe something. He should attempt more sophisticated prose but he is who he is.

Agreed.  An unforced error, but did the MSM cover Biden's fumbling confusing 1 minute speech yesterday? 

In the big picture, I don't think this hurts him badly though.  Because we all know that with these two, there will be more gaffes in this campaign that probably all of the last 10 elections combined.