Author Topic: CNN guest says COVID-19 isn't as big a concern for social justice protests because racism is a 'pub  (Read 367 times)

rangerrebew

ws August 28, 2020
CNN guest says COVID-19 isn't as big a concern for social justice protests because racism is a 'public health crisis'

But he criticized the RNC crowd
People attend the "Commitment March: Get Your Knee Off Our Necks" protest against racism and police brutality on Friday in Washington, DC. The protest also marked the 57th anniversary of civil rights leader Martin Luther King's historic "I Have a Dream" speech delivered at the Lincoln Memorial. (Photo by OLIVIER DOULIERY/AFP via Getty Images)
Aaron Colen

While discussing social distancing on CNN, Dr. Rob Davidson said that the lack of COVID-19 precautions at social justice protests aren't as concerning as the crowd at the White House for President Donald Trump's Republican National Convention speech, because racism is a public health issue.

Members of the media heavily criticized President Trump for allowing 1,500 people to sit in close quarters outside the White House for his Thursday night speech, citing the risk of COVID-19 spread since attendees weren't required to be tested for the virus, and very few people wore masks.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-guest-says-covid-19-isnt-as-big-a-concern-for-social-justice-protests-because-racism-is-a-public-health-crisis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And yet these same people claim that COVID is racist because it infects BLM and Black neighborhoods at a much higher rate than other races. So lets think for a minute. Black people go to BLM rallies with no mask and no distancing and then get sick. But, it is NOT the fault of the rallies? That's called empirical evidence.

However, Pubs and Churches must stay closed because they spread COVID? (with no empirical evidence, BTW)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.