Author Topic: BLM Suppresses the Truth About Poverty  (Read 95 times)

rangerrebew

BLM Suppresses the Truth About Poverty
« on: August 29, 2020, 01:32:36 pm »

As so much despair has gripped our nation during this difficult time, I decided to go into our nation's most distressed communities with a message of hope and truth.

I have been working on policy issues dealing with race and poverty through my organization, UrbanCURE, for 25 years.

We purchased billboard space in hard-hit cities across the nation and posted a short, time-tested message that strikes at the heart of what drives poverty.

The billboards show a picture of a young black man or young black woman and say: "Tired of Poverty? Finish school. Take any job. Get married. Save and invest. Give back to your neighborhood."

https://rightandfree.com/news/2020/08/25/blm-suppresses-the-truth-about-poverty?utm_campaign=FLNutm_source=FLN-20200828&utm_medium=email

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BLM Suppresses the Truth About Poverty
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 02:33:34 pm »

As so much despair has gripped our nation during this difficult time, I decided to go into our nation's most distressed communities with a message of hope and truth.

I have been working on policy issues dealing with race and poverty through my organization, UrbanCURE, for 25 years.

We purchased billboard space in hard-hit cities across the nation and posted a short, time-tested message that strikes at the heart of what drives poverty.

The billboards show a picture of a young black man or young black woman and say: "Tired of Poverty? Finish school. Take any job. Get married. Save and invest. Give back to your neighborhood."

https://rightandfree.com/news/2020/08/25/blm-suppresses-the-truth-about-poverty?utm_campaign=FLNutm_source=FLN-20200828&utm_medium=email

@rangerrebew

You are assuming they bothered to learn how to read.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!