Author Topic: Anyone notice difference in Biden's appearance?  (Read 2174 times)

BassWrangler

Re: Anyone notice difference in Biden's appearance?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2020, 11:38:12 pm »
@BassWrangler  I'd like to pause to tell you I am so glad to see you posting...I've missed you.

Thanks, man!

BassWrangler

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2020, 11:40:02 pm »
IF Biden is elected he will be the OLDEST president ever elected!  He is now 77 and will turn 78 before he's sworn in.  Harris will no doubt become President.  IMHO she is the person that people are going to vote for.

I am interested in actually watching a Pence - Harris debate.

I believe they are going to refuse debates except those controlled completely by left-wing media.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2020, 11:51:57 pm »
I believe they are going to refuse debates except those controlled completely by left-wing media.

Any moderation by MSM will be a sham, set up, and scandal.  Trump will not be given a fair chance.

I propose that the only way to make this a fair debate is to make the moderation from all of the debates from basically the last impartial media outlet left in this country.  The WSJ.   Allow a 2 or 3 person panel from their op-ed section and a of a cross-section idelogically (1) Conservative (1) Moderate (1) Liberal
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2020, 11:55:40 pm »

The debates have been controlled and dominated by the left wing media for quite sometime and Joe will probably be given the questions well ahead of time to rehearse his answers.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2020, 11:58:56 pm »
Any moderation by MSM will be a sham, set up, and scandal.  Trump will not be given a fair chance.

I propose that the only way to make this a fair debate is to make the moderation from all of the debates from basically the last impartial media outlet left in this country.  The WSJ.   Allow a 2 or 3 person panel from their op-ed section and a of a cross-section idelogically (1) Conservative (1) Moderate (1) Liberal

Good idea, but as long as the MSM is conducting the debates, they aren't going to be fair. We saw that during the '16 debates.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2020, 03:12:28 am »
I propose that the only way to make this a fair debate is to make the moderation from all of the debates from basically the last impartial media outlet left in this country.  The WSJ.

Don't kid yourself.  The WSJ is just as liberal as the rest.  They just don't lie nearly as much.  You would be better off having each side submit 50 questions each, putting them in a tumbler, and then having a fifth grader draw a question at random for each candidate.  And if Candy Crowley comes within 10 miles of the venue, she should be arrested and locked up until after Trump is sworn in again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2020, 05:51:51 am »
This stuff? https://themikerothschild.com/2018/07/09/adrenochrome-qanon/
This stuff: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

Of course, with #pizzagate, #frazzledrip, and other interesting things banned from youtube and facebook, there will be shiny articles decrying this as another Q-anon conspiracy theory.

A better discussion of older research may be found here. https://ia902900.us.archive.org/21/items/adrenochrome_Hoffer/adrenochrome_Hoffer.pdf

And while it does not appear that this would be a particularly attractive substance to use, there may be other factors or even chemicals involved if the 'harvest' method often described is in use, not to mention cultish euphoria.
Dosages matter, and while a few micrograms of LSD have one effect, a few milligrams would produce something different (for instance). We have seen this in the so-called studies of Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine where extreme doses for clinical purposes have produced severe or more common side effects, even lengthening of the Q-T interval to the point of cardiac arrest (in the halted Brazilian Chloroquine study, which administered a lethal dose, overestimating the clearance rate for the drug).
It is one thing to have subjects use a substance in a clinical setting, and may be quite another under differing social circumstances, as I have observed in people taking a variety of substances over the years. Altered perceptions often depend on what there is to perceive, as much (and perhaps sometimes more) as the degree of alteration. I would postulate that a surreal environment would produce a greater sense of altered perception than something ordinary, as a clinical environment would be to research subjects expecting a clinical environment and who are reasonably well versed in the protocols and methodology of the tests.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:55:29 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2020, 12:23:24 pm »
I have been watching every televised event Biden has participated in during the campaign. As many have pointed out, he looked like someone well into cognitive decline. But I noticed a stark difference in his appearance at the convention, as well as in his interview with ABC. He looks way more energetic and aware, and has almost a "glow" to him. The eyes look less sunken and are bright.

I'm unable to explain what might be responsible for this change. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this, and if so if you have any theories on how this has been achieved.

Watching every televised event?

I sure hope you are being handsomely paid for squandering a large section of your life. Other than personal amusement I couldn't imagine doing anything similar.  So. Are you now wealthy?

Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2020, 01:48:34 pm »
Best rope-a-dope since Ali.  Biden has locked Trump into the 'slow Joe' and now Trump will

be destroyed by Biden's Lightening Fast repartee and rapier like wit.

The walls are closing in.

@rustynail

LOL! Good one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2020, 01:51:32 pm »

I propose that the only way to make this a fair debate is to make the moderation from all of the debates from basically the last impartial media outlet left in this country.  The WSJ.   

@catfish1957

Works for me!  888high58888

In addition,I would like to see an actual physical search of each candidate immediately before the debate begins to make sure neither has any "ear buds" that can be used to send answers to them from a remote location,as well as a requirement that they both sit inside a Faraday Cage to prevent any electronic signals from getting to them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 01:56:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2020, 06:31:37 pm »
Biden looks like he had his makeup done by the folks at Chapel of Flowers.

I think we found Joe's stategery. ...just sit a round and deteriorate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2020, 06:40:19 pm »
Adderall

Campaigns have been using drugs for a long time to amp up candidates. Nothing new here with Biden—just more...essential in his case.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2020, 06:43:54 pm »
I think we found Joe's stategery. ...just sit a round and deteriorate.

Yet he says he's open to running for 8 years.  Who is this guy trying to kid other then himself?  He'll be 78 by election day.  The stress of the presidency is concerning for anyone, but those in their 70's and 80's I would think would take and even bigger toll. That is why I worry about Trump and his age.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2020, 07:19:34 pm »
Yet he says he's open to running for 8 years.  Who is this guy trying to kid other then himself?  He'll be 78 by election day.  The stress of the presidency is concerning for anyone, but those in their 70's and 80's I would think would take and even bigger toll. That is why I worry about Trump and his age.

Trump seems to handle the stress better, but looks are deceiving.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2020, 04:30:07 am »

Watching every televised event?

I sure hope you are being handsomely paid for squandering a large section of your life. Other than personal amusement I couldn't imagine doing anything similar.  So. Are you now wealthy?

Slide Rule

Well, clips of every televised appearance...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2020, 06:47:05 am »
I could not stomach watching the Democommie convention, but I did see about 40 seconds of Biden's speech in a clip.  He was reading a teleprompter, and I heard him stumble reading what he said.  It just does not get any easier than reading a teleprompt speech that you have practiced probably 50 times.

Biden is toast.  And what is the laugh riot is that Obama helped to make it happen.