Author Topic: Susan Rice says she's qualified to serve in Biden Cabinet  (Read 917 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice says she's qualified to serve in Biden Cabinet
« on: August 21, 2020, 08:42:09 pm »
Susan Rice says she's qualified to serve in Biden Cabinet
By Tal Axelrod - 08/21/20 04:12 PM EDT

Former national security adviser Susan Rice says she’s qualified to serve in various posts in a potential Joe Biden administration.

Rice said in an interview with American Urban Radio Networks’s April Ryan released Friday that she has the right experience to lead the departments of State, Defense or Homeland Security or as director of national intelligence should Biden, the 2020 Democratic nominee, win in November.

Rice indicated she would not want to serve as national security adviser or ambassador to the United Nations, roles she held in the Obama administration, saying “that’s kind of redundant.”

She added her role in a possible Biden administration is “not up to me” and said the priority must be electing the former vice president and Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), his running mate, to the White House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/513148-susan-rice-says-shes-qualified-to-serve-in-biden-cabinet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Susan Rice says she's qualified to serve in Biden Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 10:33:08 pm »
"Former national security adviser Susan Rice says she’s qualified to serve in various posts in a potential Joe Biden administration."

Secretary?
Gardener?
Housekeeper?
Cook?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 10:41:58 pm »
I imagine all sorts of unemployed ex-Obama staffers share that sentiment, Susan. They all want high-paying, do nothing gubmint jobs, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 04:42:03 am »
If he were to win, and he will not in the next thousand years, I vote Susan for Food Taster, with an eye to keep Kamala  and her cohorts out of the kitchen.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 05:20:13 am »
"Former national security adviser Susan Rice says she’s qualified to serve in various posts in a potential Joe Biden administration."

Secretary?
Gardener?
Housekeeper?
Cook?
In honor of Ms. Rice, I hereby declare that I am fully qualified to be an astronaut. I declared it, so it must be true.
Maybe Biden will put me on the launch?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 08:21:44 am »
Rice and hubby sent him $1 million the day before Kamala was announced.  Looks like it didn't work so she'll settle for a Cabinet position.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 09:35:54 am »
and she probably has the app for quick check in at a Holiday Inn Express.  Not impressed
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2020, 11:54:11 am »
Qualified?? meh...
Most qualified? not a chance...

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2020, 12:58:15 pm »
She knows overseas countries/leaders and will be placed into a job that centers on foreign policy.  Her previous problem, going on TV programs about the 2012 Benghazi attack, hurt her credibility but she was using talking points given to her by the CIA.  One can find that info. by searching for it, which I did.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2020, 01:22:17 pm »
She knows overseas countries/leaders and will be placed into a job that centers on foreign policy.  Her previous problem, going on TV programs about the 2012 Benghazi attack, hurt her credibility but she was using talking points given to her by the CIA.  One can find that info. by searching for it, which I did.

I don't think it hurt her credibility among the DEMS in the least. Much of the Obama administration; Rice, Clinton, Holder, Obama, etc., should have lost credibility due to the attack on Benghazi.  Investigations showed collusion, corruption and blatant lies, yet nothing was ever done, and as usual no one was held accountable nor responsible. Instead, Clinton ran for President and she received the majority vote!  We now are faced with the possibility that should Biden win, many of these same evil and corrupt politicians will become a part of his (or Harris) cabinet.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 01:24:15 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2020, 02:19:41 pm »
I'm sure she is qualified for many things.  Information director for Saddam Hussein comes to mind.  But I wouldn't  put that dog face in charge of snake control in Ireland.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2020, 02:24:18 pm »
I'm sure she is qualified for many things.  Information director for Saddam Hussein comes to mind.  But I wouldn't  put that dog face in charge of snake control in Ireland.

Hehe. But she's right - she IS qualified to serve in a Biden administration.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2020, 04:52:49 pm »
Big Whoop. My retarded cat is qualified to serve in a Biden Cabinet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2020, 04:54:06 pm »
Big Whoop. My retarded cat is qualified to serve in a Biden Cabinet.

Even if your cat is of the alley variety, it would still have more morals and scruples.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2020, 04:54:53 pm »
Well she's got lying to cover for the boss with no shame down pretty well. Biden has a lot of use for that.