Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: 2020 Republican National Convention  (Read 23811 times)

Online libertybele

Re: LIVE THREAD: 2020 Republican National Convention
« Reply #600 on: August 28, 2020, 03:29:57 pm »
@libertybele

Not ONE chance in hell of him stepping down until his term is done. If he is re-elected he will only leave office after his second term ends or a undertaker rolls him out.

No way in hell is he going to quit.

The stress of the Presidency has impacted President Trump -- I'm not the only one noticing.  Yes, he has been able to keep up a tremendous pace for his age - but that continued pace and the stress IS taking its toll. I noticed him becoming more tired at his rally in OK and he didn't look well.  Most noticeable was his appearance/speech at Rushmore.  There were even a couple of times that the camera caught him dozing -- not typical Trump.  When he gave the speech he leaned onto the podium and held it throughout the speech and the speech was well delivered but not as much with the normal Trump enthusiasm.

I AM NOT FAULTING HIM @sneakypete  nor am I hoping he steps down.  I am legitimately concerned.

Secondly, as close as his family is to him, I don't think for a second that they wouldn't encourage him to step down with great honor and dignity -- he has a young son and wife that he also needs to think about.  He's 74.  Sometimes at that age once someone starts to deteriorate, it can happen very rapidly.

I didn't say that he wouldn't finish this term, but I do seem him stepping down soon after he secures re-election for the GOP.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Online libertybele

« Reply #601 on: August 28, 2020, 03:32:39 pm »
Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia !  LOL!

I couldn't tell for a single moment that she was using a teleprompter.  She's a natural!   

So beautiful!  WOW!! 

Her political career is in front of her and the White House is not our of her reach.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder -- just because she's a good speaker wouldn't necessarily make her a good President.  I shutter to think of her as Prez and Jared as first man.  BOTH are dangerously liberal.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #602 on: August 28, 2020, 03:37:05 pm »
The stress of the Presidency has impacted President Trump -- I'm not the only one noticing.  Yes, he has been able to keep up a tremendous pace for his age - but that continued pace and the stress IS taking its toll. I noticed him becoming more tired at his rally in OK and he didn't look well.  Most noticeable was his appearance/speech at Rushmore.  There were even a couple of times that the camera caught him dozing -- not typical Trump.  When he gave the speech he leaned onto the podium and held it throughout the speech and the speech was well delivered but not as much with the normal Trump enthusiasm.

I AM NOT FAULTING HIM @sneakypete  nor am I hoping he steps down.  I am legitimately concerned.

Secondly, as close as his family is to him, I don't think for a second that they wouldn't encourage him to step down with great honor and dignity -- he has a young son and wife that he also needs to think about.  He's 74.  Sometimes at that age once someone starts to deteriorate, it can happen very rapidly.

I didn't say that he wouldn't finish this term, but I do seem him stepping down soon after he secures re-election for the GOP.

I see his second term as the best medicine. I can think of nothing more therapeutic for Trump than Him being totally unrestrained. Enshallah.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #603 on: August 28, 2020, 03:40:36 pm »
Harassed By BLM Protesters Outside White House
Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones faced with BLM mob after speech

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #604 on: August 28, 2020, 03:42:19 pm »
I see his second term as the best medicine. I can think of nothing more therapeutic for Trump than Him being totally unrestrained. Enshallah.

@skeeter
 :amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #605 on: August 28, 2020, 03:47:38 pm »
I have noticed a decline in the President since COVID has taken its toll -- he just seems tired.  I've been concerned. I still think that we will see him step down soon after he's re-election.

I didn't know you thought that in the first place.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #606 on: August 28, 2020, 03:54:59 pm »
There is nothing worse you can do to a Type-A personality than make them wait.... and wait... and wait....
After the election I think he is going to pull out all the stops and start running over folks...

That is going to be entirely dependent on whether or not the GOP can maintain the Senate.  I don't see any hope of them overtaking the House.  If he has no majority, it is going to be a very different set of circumstances and the stress and frustration will be even greater and I actually see him yielding more to the left.  After all, he will have no base to answer to secure re-election.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #607 on: August 28, 2020, 04:01:01 pm »
‘These are NOT protesters’: Dan Bongino DROPS ‘one of the ugliest media hoaxes of our time’ by describing experience of leaving the WH with his wife last night [video]
Posted at 11:55 am on August 28, 2020
 by Doug P.
Earlier we told you about the attack on Sen. Rand Paul and his wife, who credited DC police for protecting them from a situation that could have ended up even worse.

Dan Bongino was also in attendance with his wife at Trump’s acceptance speech, and they had their own experience with what the media will refer to as “mostly peaceful protesters”:
Dan Bongino  @dbongino
Video coming on my show today outside of the White House of BLM terrorists calling Paula, “my bitch wife” after threatening to rape her & assault me. One of the ugliest media hoaxes of our time is the “mostly peaceful” hoax. These are NOT protestors, there are a violent mob. FACT
6:34 AM · Aug 28, 2020
...   More at Twitchy
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #608 on: August 28, 2020, 04:01:56 pm »
That is going to be entirely dependent on whether or not the GOP can maintain the Senate.  I don't see any hope of them overtaking the House.  If he has no majority, it is going to be a very different set of circumstances and the stress and frustration will be even greater and I actually see him yielding more to the left.  After all, he will have no base to answer to secure re-election.
4 months ago I might have agreed with you... but after all of this rioting I think most people are feed up and want some sanity and they know bitme is not going to provide it, neither is pelosi or schumer so a sweep is not beyond the realm of possibility now...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #609 on: August 28, 2020, 04:04:57 pm »
4 months ago I might have agreed with you... but after all of this rioting I think most people are feed up and want some sanity and they know bitme is not going to provide it, neither is pelosi or schumer so a sweep is not beyond the realm of possibility now...
Seeing as though every house seat is open and everyone can see the rats are more or less supportive of the increasingly unpopular ‘protests’ I’m much more optimistic that the odious gorgon just may be tossed from her perch this time. She certainly isn’t radiating ‘winner’ lately.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 04:06:34 pm by skeeter »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #610 on: August 28, 2020, 04:33:05 pm »
Those who attended the event at the White House were attacked by protesters as they left.

Karli 🇺🇸
@KarluskaP

Police carry their bicycles to build a barrier around @RepVernonJones last night thankfully he got into his hotel safe

Video:

https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1299351003087675392   

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

The Black Lives Matter mob in Washington DC is harassing people leaving the RNC convention.

Video:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299196091565404161

« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 04:48:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #611 on: August 28, 2020, 04:36:10 pm »
This one is particularly frightening ... these two didn't have police protection:

Phillip Nieto
@nieto_phillip

Man and his wife leaving White House get mobbed on their way back to their hotel by livid protesters.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/nieto_phillip/status/1299207662043828224

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #612 on: August 28, 2020, 04:37:30 pm »
Seeing as though every house seat is open and everyone can see the rats are more or less supportive of the increasingly unpopular ‘protests’ I’m much more optimistic that the odious gorgon just may be tossed from her perch this time. She certainly isn’t radiating ‘winner’ lately.

The fatal flaw in a scorched earth approach is that if you lose, you lose huge.  It could be that if the left loses this time, they may not have a majority for a long long time..

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #613 on: August 28, 2020, 04:37:46 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

No kidding. Old men starting to sound like teenage groupies.

LOL!   I've been smitten by her since 2016
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #615 on: August 28, 2020, 04:51:46 pm »

It's not in him.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #616 on: August 28, 2020, 04:56:56 pm »
LOL!   I've been smitten by her since 2016

She's a peacock @DCPatriot  But she does entertain.  We thought one of the funniest moments of the night was courtesy of Ivanka.  After she introduced the President and he and Melania arrived on the stage Ivanka just stood there anticipating her father's attention .... which he didn't give her.  She finally figured out it was time for her to sit down.

We laughed out loud over here.   

Offline bilo

« Reply #617 on: August 28, 2020, 05:06:57 pm »
@libertybele

Not ONE chance in hell of him stepping down until his term is done. If he is re-elected he will only leave office after his second term ends or a undertaker rolls him out.

No way in hell is he going to quit.

I think you're absolutely right. He is going to push harder than ever to get immigration straightened out and to get key industries back in America.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

« Reply #618 on: August 28, 2020, 05:13:05 pm »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder -- just because she's a good speaker wouldn't necessarily make her a good President.  I shutter to think of her as Prez and Jared as first man.  BOTH are dangerously liberal.

Also, as someone else said, "we don't need any more political dynasties."

If it's a discussion of only Pub women my vote goes to the Gov. of S.Dakota.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #619 on: August 28, 2020, 05:14:06 pm »
I think you're absolutely right. He is going to push harder than ever to get immigration straightened out and to get key industries back in America.
Itd totally be out of character for him to quit. Especially not after the left stole a good chunk of his first term from him.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #620 on: August 28, 2020, 05:28:23 pm »
Also, as someone else said, "we don't need any more political dynasties."

If it's a discussion of only Pub women my vote goes to the Gov. of S.Dakota.

For me, it's between her and Pompeo. 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #621 on: August 28, 2020, 05:31:05 pm »
What I really liked about the Convention, is that outside of the Final Night, it really wasn't about Trump. It was about Ideals, those Ideals that Trump supports, but articulated by average Americans.  It wasn't all "Hail Trump" at all, most speeches just implied that Trump supports those ideals. 

I think this format is here to stay.

Offline bilo

« Reply #622 on: August 28, 2020, 07:31:58 pm »
Harassed By BLM Protesters Outside White House
Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones faced with BLM mob after speech

The look on his face strikes me as a man who is ready to kick some young thug's backside.

Offline bilo

« Reply #623 on: August 28, 2020, 07:34:07 pm »
What I really liked about the Convention, is that outside of the Final Night, it really wasn't about Trump. It was about Ideals, those Ideals that Trump supports, but articulated by average Americans.  It wasn't all "Hail Trump" at all, most speeches just implied that Trump supports those ideals. 

I think this format is here to stay.

It sure worked.

I came away from it feeling good to be an American.

Online libertybele

« Reply #624 on: August 28, 2020, 07:38:09 pm »
It sure worked.

I came away from it feeling good to be an American.

I do take issue with Trump on some things, but it is very difficult to watch and listen to any type of Trump rally or speech where you don't walk away feeling more positive about things and certainly proud to be an American.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

CONTINUED PRAYERS UP FOR THIS PRESIDENT!!!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: