Author Topic: Brilliant Trump Puts Himself On All Postage Stamps, Forcing Democrats To Push For Abolishing USPS  (Read 352 times)

Online Hoodat

Brilliant Trump Puts Himself On All Postage Stamps, Forcing Democrats To Push For Abolishing USPS

August 17th, 2020

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Sources are reporting that Trump has dealt a killer blow in his ongoing war against his sworn enemy, the U.S. Post Office. In a move of sheer, mind-blowing brilliance, Trump directed the Post Office to put his face on every single stamp, forcing the Democrats to reverse course and abolish the institution once and for all.

The new stamp, dubbed "The Trump-Stamp," to be used on all pieces of mail features a smiling Donald Trump, with the caption "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER."

Don Lemon broke the news in a tearful address to the nation last night. "Our democracy is over," he said. "It doesn't exist anymore. I will never send another piece of mail ever again, and neither should you or else you're a racist."

https://babylonbee.com/news/brilliant-trump-puts-himself-on-all-postage-stamps-forcing-democrats-to-abolish-the-usps
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Ha ha.....How can anyone,  NOT love,  this POTUS!    LEMON...we are not a democracy.....that is the big mistake.

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Oh, this is SATIRE?  This is why I hate satire.   WE HAVE ENOUGH WRONG, FAKE NEWS....why do we 'need' satire? 

That would be great, to do....though.   I thought that caption on stamp was a bit 'off'.  Not something he would say. 

You 'got me'.  This  should make most males happy.   *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 09:48:10 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL!  That Babylon Bee!  :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Brilliant Trump Puts Himself On All Postage Stamps, Forcing Democrats To Push For Abolishing USPS

August 17th, 2020

I love the Bee.  It sure has been hard lately to discern real vs the satire!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

I love the Bee.  It sure has been hard lately to discern real vs the satire!

Yes.  I didn't know this was SATIRE...I need to watch it better.  I did think, it was 'off' a bit.  WE NEED SATIRE LIKE ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes.  I didn't know this was SATIRE...I need to watch it better.  I did think, it was 'off' a bit.  WE NEED SATIRE LIKE ANOTHER HOLE IN THE HEAD.

Short of that....maybe we need a designated Category for BB and the Onion?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

No.  It is how I discern, among other things if the responder is a bot.  Bots ain't got a sarcasm/satire filter....
So....i request that we don't do it. :cool: :cool:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No.  It is how I discern, among other things if the responder is a bot.  Bots ain't got a sarcasm/satire filter....
So....i request that we don't do it. :cool: :cool:

Yeah, creating another Cat sounds like work, and if I wanted work I'd get a job.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

Yeah, creating another Cat sounds like work, and if I wanted work I'd get a job.

I agree!  We paid our dues.   Let LA be a mod and do it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Creating new Cats isn't Mod work...that's Admin toiling.  Again, sounds too much like work.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't care to be a MOD.   I just don't like SATIRE....not funny or informative to me.  IT IS A WASTE OF READING TIME.
ALL FICTION...like some of our 'real news'.   CNN.  WHY, WOULD WE NEED SATIRE? 

Offline Wingnut

Creating new Cats isn't Mod work...that's Admin toiling.  Again, sounds too much like work.

:pondering:   :smokin:

Offline PeteS in CA

Nah, just keep such material in the Editorial/Opinion forum. Because such materials express an opinion about what is satirized. Babylon Bee and The Onion are well known satire sites, and folks here generally post urls so the source can be seen. Threads from less well known satire sites probably should include a notation that it is a satire site.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nah, just keep such material in the Editorial/Opinion forum. Because such materials express an opinion about what is satirized. Babylon Bee and The Onion are well known satire sites, and folks here generally post urls so the source can be seen. Threads from less well known satire sites probably should include a notation that it is a satire site.

Works for me.... :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

Trump needs to lock up more dems and less Mail Trucks.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

There already is, a SATIRE.....PLACE ON HERE.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is awesome.
The Republic is lost.