Author Topic: Rush: Barr Announces Operation Legend Charges  (Read 493 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Barr Announces Operation Legend Charges
« on: August 19, 2020, 06:30:08 pm »

Barr Announces Operation Legend Charges

Aug 19, 2020

RUSH: “More than 200 charged with federal crimes, 1,000 arrested in Operation Legend,” according to the attorney general, William Barr, who just made the announcement earlier today. “At least 207 people have been charged with a federal crime, and more than 1,000 arrests have been made in major metropolitan cities since the Department of Justice launched Operation Legend in July.

“Nearly 400 firearms have been seized by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Barr launched Operation Legend on July 8 as ‘a sustained, systematic and coordinated law enforcement initiative in which federal law enforcement agencies work in conjunction with state and local law enforcement officials to fight violent crime,’ the DOJ said in a release.”

It was first launched in Kansas City. Then they expanded to Chicago, then Albuquerque on July 22nd. Next Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee on July 29th, St. Louis, and Memphis on August 6th and Indianapolis on August 14th. So more than 200 charged, 1,000 arrested. The question is, will any of these charges stick? This is rabble-rouser kind of crime. This is not the Portland stuff. This is not Seattle and all that.

This is an entirely different operation in a lot of different cities. The arrests had better stick. You know, prosecutors like Kamala Harris have been letting the people out of jail, not charged, in pure political moves.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Rush: Barr Announces Operation Legend Charges
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 07:18:02 pm »
Barr Announces Operation Legend Charges

Aug 19, 2020

RUSH: “More than 200 charged with federal crimes, 1,000 arrested in Operation Legend,” according to the attorney general, William Barr, who just made the announcement earlier today. “At least 207 people have been charged with a federal crime, and more than 1,000 arrests have been made in major metropolitan cities since the Department of Justice launched Operation Legend in July.

“Nearly 400 firearms have been seized by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Barr launched Operation Legend on July 8 as ‘a sustained, systematic and coordinated law enforcement initiative in which federal law enforcement agencies work in conjunction with state and local law enforcement officials to fight violent crime,’ the DOJ said in a release.”

It was first launched in Kansas City. Then they expanded to Chicago, then Albuquerque on July 22nd. Next Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee on July 29th, St. Louis, and Memphis on August 6th and Indianapolis on August 14th. So more than 200 charged, 1,000 arrested. The question is, will any of these charges stick? This is rabble-rouser kind of crime. This is not the Portland stuff. This is not Seattle and all that.

This is an entirely different operation in a lot of different cities. The arrests had better stick. You know, prosecutors like Kamala Harris have been letting the people out of jail, not charged, in pure political moves.

I don't count on any of the arrests sticking -- DEMS will bail them out in one way or another. While I applaud the efforts of the AG, our judicial system is broken and our government is corrupt.  Things aren't getting better, they are only getting worse.  On top of that Barr has been spewing a lot of hot air with no results; so it's hard to think of this as a positive.

We'll see what happens, or even if we hear anything further on this, but I'm not holding my breath.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 07:09:23 am »
I don't count on any of the arrests sticking -- DEMS will bail them out in one way or another. While I applaud the efforts of the AG, our judicial system is broken and our government is corrupt.  Things aren't getting better, they are only getting worse.  On top of that Barr has been spewing a lot of hot air with no results; so it's hard to think of this as a positive.

We'll see what happens, or even if we hear anything further on this, but I'm not holding my breath.
THere are results, and there are results.

Every one of these perfidious prosecutors has been exposed, who cast their politics before the rule of Law.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 08:39:25 am »
Doesn't Antifa / BLM have a Go Fund Me, or some other kind of slush fund to bail these criminals out? 

They'll be out on the street and on the lam pronto. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 04:07:41 pm »
Doesn't Antifa / BLM have a Go Fund Me, or some other kind of slush fund to bail these criminals out? 

Yep, but defunding their fund works, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 09:15:38 pm »

That strategy may not work this time.  These are Federal raps, not subject to being ignored by the locals.  Highlight mine:

“Of those arrested, we have charged more than 200 federal crimes. That includes more than 100 charges for federal gun crimes, 21 of which have come here in Kansas City. Bringing federal charges is significant, because defendants arrested for violent federal crimes can often be detained before trial – unlike state defendants who are too often released,” the AG continued.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/20/operation-legend-barr-announces-substantial-arrests-and-charges-says-operation-just-getting-started-962332
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: