Author Topic: Susan Rice: Trump 'is a liar and the whole world knows it'...[OMG]  (Read 1224 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Susan Rice: Trump 'is a liar and the whole world knows it'...[OMG]
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2020, 03:57:17 pm »
Susan Rice told so many provable lies, my head was spinning. 8888spinning cat

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2020, 04:02:53 pm »
Nothing personal...but.....

perhaps you should do less "feeling".... and more thinking, reasoning and utilizing logic re: your choice to 'just not bother to vote' this November.

Just....

sayin.   

Point being... you think things are bad now?   Things will be astronomically worse if the rats win.   I think you know that, right?   You're just emoting.  Right?   Please tell me that's it.  (lol)

Sure I am emoting but to say that I haven't thought about this is absolutely not true. I have ALWAYS voted for the party or candidate that I see taking this country in a more positive direction.  Certainly granting amnesty is NOT going to benefit the country nor the party; quite the opposite. Sure the DEMS will absolutely lead us down a path of destruction -- there's somewhat of a glimmer of hope with Trump, but based on what he's promised you cannot conclude that Trump won't grant amnesty -- he's not going to do that before election time of course.

Do you honestly think that IF the DEMS take the House and Senate that Trump will not bend with them??  Keep in mind that he will have no reason to worry about appeasing his base; he will have already been re-elected.  Things worse under DEM control or will things be equally worse if Trump decides to appease the liberals?? 

I have never been nor will be completely trusting of Trump; especially throughout his presidency so far, he continues to backpedal. That has always been very concerning.  People in this forum have interpreted what he think he's meant after he's made some pretty damaging statements.  Giving DACA a roadway to citizenship means just that.

There's still a couple of months before the election -- we shall see what happens and we'll see if this country even makes it.

Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2020, 04:27:45 pm »
All things considered, and I am fully aware of pretty much everything from where our debt will ultimately lead if not reigned in on up, I will trip over my own feet to vote to re elect the president.

I don’t know why it is some solemnly declare their intent to stay home this election and, in spite of Trumps shortcomings, cannot see what is happening and what will surely result if the rats win in November, but I’ve lost Interest in debating it with them.

If Trump is returned to office in a red wave, I suspect republicans in Congress (many who were hiding with their heads down, the feckless bastards) will be more cooperative and willing to fight for the incoming president’s ambitious agenda which, if I know Trump, will include tackling the debt, besides building the tax base by fostering explosive grow in American businesses and jobs.

With just a bit more support from republicans and independent Americans, Trump 2.0 will make the first-term Trump agenda seem modest by comparison.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2020, 08:35:14 pm »
If Trump is returned to office in a red wave, I suspect republicans in Congress (many who were hiding with their heads down, the feckless bastards) will be more cooperative and willing to fight for the incoming president’s ambitious agenda which, if I know Trump, will include tackling the debt, besides building the tax base by fostering explosive grow in American businesses and jobs.

With just a bit more support from republicans and independent Americans, Trump 2.0 will make the first-term Trump agenda seem modest by comparison.

I certainly hope so. I know there is only one way such an outcome can even be possible.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2020, 04:23:01 am »
Nothing personal...but.....

perhaps you should do less "feeling".... and more thinking, reasoning and utilizing logic re: your choice to 'just not bother to vote' this November.

Just....

sayin.   

Point being... you think things are bad now?   Things will be astronomically worse if the rats win.   I think you know that, right?   You're just emoting.  Right?   Please tell me that's it.  (lol)

888high58888    888mouth

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2020, 04:27:05 am »

Correct.  Many are short sighted and cannot 'see' the big picture.  I have read, POTUS is in control of FEDERAL RESERVE.....That is a good thing.  Nevara...Gesama?  Not the correct words....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2020, 06:04:54 pm »
I expect a huge Republican victory in November.  However, do not hold your breath for these Republicans to overtly support the president.  I do not believe that will happen.  Unfortunately, too many of them are globalists.

Until we make being a globalist an act of treason, these people will continue their effort for global domination.  The Bushes, Clinton, and Obama all pushed globalization.  I consider all traitors to the people of America.  Biden will greatly push forward the effort for globalization, plus he sold his soul to China.  He is nothing but a pawn for China.