Author Topic: Seattle Rioters Set Off ‘Large Explosion’ That Sends Cops To The Hospital  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Based on logistics. If you injure and enemy combatant they require medical attention. This uses up valuable resources and personnel. They will require prolonged care this takes up more resources and personnel. You make the enemy waste time, money, and personnel. doing it that way.
That makes the assumption that they will even slow down for their own wounded.
I have no confidence that they will not regard each other as expendable, and that being the sociopaths they are, won't give a bleep so long as it isn't them doing the screaming.
About the only advantage I see is the demoralizing effect of (enough of) them screaming in pain.

Frankly, I would not treat any animal that way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That makes the assumption that they will even slow down for their own wounded.
I have no confidence that they will not regard each other as expendable, and that being the sociopaths they are, won't give a bleep so long as it isn't them doing the screaming.
About the only advantage I see is the demoralizing effect of (enough of) them screaming in pain.

Frankly, I would not treat any animal that way.
Hmmm, rabid dog, raccoon killer bear or big cat.....................your right, an outright kill eliminates the issue of them harming or killing someone else.

Offline Smokin Joe

Hmmm, rabid dog, raccoon killer bear or big cat.....................your right, an outright kill eliminates the issue of them harming or killing someone else.
No repeat offenders. :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Based on logistics. If you injure and enemy combatant they require medical attention. This uses up valuable resources and personnel. They will require prolonged care this takes up more resources and personnel. You make the enemy waste time, money, and personnel. doing it that way.

@verga

I agree,IF you are talking about an actual army of trained soldiers.

We ain't. We are talking about an "army" of self-servicing prima-donna anarchists who don't give a squat about anyone but themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

No repeat offenders. :shrug:

Coyotes do what coyotes do.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

Coyotes do what coyotes do.  :shrug:
Hang 'em on the fence (it the pelt isn't prime), otherwise skin 'em out first. (Coyotes, that is).

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Hang 'em on the fence (it the pelt isn't prime), otherwise skin 'em out first. (Coyotes, that is).

Yep. the other coyotes take notice.

Offline LMAO

@

Yup,but I am not Steve Sixpack.

Is Steve 6 Pack sympathetic
 to those that riot, murder, loot, destroy cities?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is Steve 6 Pack sympathetic
 to those that riot, murder, loot, destroy cities?

@LMAO

"Steve Sixpack" doesn't have time even think about those people,much less sympathize with him. Too many sports programs to watch on his teebee at night,and during the day he is either working,fishing,or drinking.

Typically,he doesn't even know the name of who is president unless someone reminds him,is a little surprised to find out he has a congressman,and has no idea if either is a Republican,a Democrat,or a Zoroastrian until the election gets hot and his teebee identifies them.

He is almost always a HUGE sports fan,even though he never even tried out for any of his high-school team,never mind being a ex-jock. Hell,he even thinks NASCAR is a sport.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 01:49:54 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!