Author Topic: Seattle Rioters Set Off ‘Large Explosion’ That Sends Cops To The Hospital  (Read 2790 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well for one if you take out the knee they won't be runnin in the pack again.

@GtHawk

Same can be said for taking out there head,plus you don't have to listen to their whining or worry about them  shooting at you or anyone else in the future.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some military?  I would say the vast ajority are in the Deep State.  Globalization, they are all signed on, and Trump is the fly in the ointment.

The police have their hands tied by spineless, worthless politicians.  Democommies!!!  That explosion from my perspective is sufficient grounds to shoot dead every person out before them. 

The Soylent Green trucks should come along and scoop them up and take them to the factory to make wafers.

@jafo2010

And there it is.

The globalist leadership WANTS Trump to do this so they can call him a "Nazi dictator".

I say after waiting a short while longer to make them so desperate they expose themselves fully,and then give them what they think they want.

And after the dust settles,hunt down the leadership regardless of where they escape to in order to hide behind their billions in comfort and plot "Anarchy,Part 2",and wipe them out where you find them,like the diseases they are.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
To me this is just more proof the Dims are convinced they can't win the presidency,and are so desperate they need to create a situation where Martial Law is declared.
If they can't win it, they will break it.
They think somehow that By breaking it they will have a voice in putting it back together.

It's a typical spoiled brat tantrum/stalker ("If I can't have her/him, no one will") attitude.

This is a level of mental development that just doesn't cut it, despite all the lip service these people have given to being "mature" and "socialization", and all the other psychobabble they love to sling in people's faces when they are told they. are. wrong.
And they are.

From Dr. Spock's Baby Book onward, with ever increasing State involvement, helicopter parents ensuring their spoiled spawn never taste the bitter tang of failure, children are getting more messed up than ever, and those messed up children are all growed up now, and having the tantrum of their lives.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

NO.  I heard of it.   He is giving them a chance, to take care of it.  WITHIN, the STATE.  It is, in this speech too. HE IS POTUS....not me or anyone else.  It is all, so simplistically said on here.  As if none of you know about Russia hoax, impeach hoax, now COVID LIES about his handling of COVID. SOME MILITARY, ARE IN DEEP STATE, TOO.

OK. Maybe you’ve heard of the IA but you don’t know what it says. The president can act in places like Portland and Seattle. He does not need permission from the states as you frequently claim.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They think somehow that By breaking it they will have a voice in putting it back together.

It's a typical spoiled brat tantrum/stalker ("If I can't have her/him, no one will") attitude.

This is a level of mental development that just doesn't cut it, despite all the lip service these people have given to being "mature" and "socialization", and all the other psychobabble they love to sling in people's faces when they are told they. are. wrong.
And they are.

From Dr. Spock's Baby Book onward, with ever increasing State involvement, helicopter parents ensuring their spoiled spawn never taste the bitter tang of failure, children are getting more messed up than ever, and those messed up children are all growed up now, and having the tantrum of their lives.

@Smokin Joe

Maybe,or maybe the will be having the tantrum of their lives when they wake up the first morning in prison,or in a hospital ward and find out they are crippled or misfigured for life and facing trial on federal felony charges. Time in a federal prison is a whole nother experience than regular prison.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 01:39:59 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
OK. Maybe you’ve heard of the IA but you don’t know what it says. The president can act in places like Portland and Seattle. He does not need permission from the states as you frequently claim.

@LMAO

Well,yes he does,unless he wants to throw his presidency away because you HAVE to know if he sends federal troops and LEO's in without the local or state begging him for help,the whole damn thing will get hung around his neck as HIS fault,but the message going out in all the major papers and new stations will be that "the locals had it under control until Trump stuck his nose in it and made it worse!"

In MY opinion,the local and state authorities are getting desperate by now. Things are getting out of control,and they had been betting their political lives that Trump would have sent in tanks and attack helicopters by now. He hasn't. He has fooled them all by letting them sit and stew in their own juices,and facing the FACT that in the end it the fault for all the property damage,thefts,and injuries is going to be laid on THEIR doorsteps.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people. And "Yes,I AM including the idiot citizens who voted these asshats into office." BOTH are getting what they worked for and earned.

Eventually the governors are going to be forced to take over and send in the National Guard,or face political embarrassment and defeat.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Maybe,or maybe the will be having the tantrum of their lives when they wake up the first morning in prison,or in a hospital ward and find out they are crippled or misfigured for life and facing trial on federal felony charges. Time in a federal prison is a whole nother experience than regular prison.
People are already pissed off. Make enough of them feel threatened for their safety, the safety of their children, their homes, for all they DO have, and those tantrums could be the last act in their lives, not just an opportunity to comtemplate the errors of their ways.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Dems are on a path of self destruction.  I have said it before, with AOC as their architect, they go no where but down.  It is a thing of beauty to watch these idiots follow that pied piping communist lead them ALL off the cliff to oblivion.

And as long as idiots like HR Clinton  are running around screaming THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, how any Democommie can make any sense from these folks is a mystery.

I just know that I believe solidly that Biden will bring down the entire party in November, and the outcome they experience will be well deserved.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"Well,yes he does..."

I respect your posts, Pete, but you're wrong on this one.

The president (and the federal executive branch of government, which he heads) has the absolute right under the Constitution to go into any state and restore law and order if the circumstances require it.

Did president Eisenhower ask Orval Faubus for his "permission" to go to Arkansas with federal troops to desegregate the schools in 1957?

Let's go even further back.
Did Lincoln ask any of the governors of the Confederate states for permission to "send in the troops" back in the 1860's...?

Sooner or later this is going to have to be done.
It absolutely MUST be done in Oregon, as the city and state government has shown no inclination to do much of anything about continuous riots and mayhem now for THREE MONTHS.

I have a question to put before all the readers of this forum:
Suppose, just suppose, that Mr. Trump "sent in the troops" with live ammunition and guns blazing to take out the antifa-communists.
And suppose that a good number of the commies ended up injured or dead.
Would that make you:
- More likely to support Mr. Trump on November 3rd?
or
- Less likely to support Mr. Trump on November 3rd?

And as always, I will give MY reply:
It would make me MORE likely to support him.

I'll bet there are millions of traditional-minded Americans out there who would be of like mind.

Would you...?

One final question:
Would you give much spit about what the press and the democrat-communists in Congress said afterwards?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete wrote:
"Well,yes he does..."

The president (and the federal executive branch of government, which he heads) has the absolute right under the Constitution to go into any state and restore law and order if the circumstances require it.

@Fishrrman

True,but they are not REQUIRED to act unilaterally.  Trump is being wise to not fall into their trap of sending in troops to restore order UNTIL AND UNLESS the governor of each state REQUESTS he do so.

You can bet your ass they were counting on him sending in the 82nd Abn Division so they could have their drones shoot at the soldiers and get killed in the return fire. They probably already had the "Trump sends in soldiers to murder innocent protestors!" headlines and stories already laid out and ready to print.

They will soon have to beg him to come in,or watch their cities burn to the ground as they sit there and take the full blame for it.

Suppose, just suppose, that Mr. Trump "sent in the troops" with live ammunition and guns blazing to take out the antifa-communists.
Would that make you:

Yup,but I am not Steve Sixpack.

One final question:
Would you give much spit about what the press and the democrat-communists in Congress said afterwards?

Yes. I would care deeply about them committing suicide,and be depressed if at least some of them didn't.

Online roamer_1

Would that make you:
or

I'll bet there are millions of traditional-minded Americans out there who would be of like mind.

Would you...?

I am not going to vote for Tump regardless. But you are right. I would fall in the 'more likely' category...

Offline goatprairie

Pete wrote:
"Well,yes he does..."

Did president Eisenhower ask Orval Faubus for his "permission" to go to Arkansas with federal troops to desegregate the schools in 1957?

Did Lincoln ask any of the governors of the Confederate states for permission to "send in the troops" back in the 1860's...?

It absolutely MUST be done in Oregon, as the city and state government has shown no inclination to do much of anything about continuous riots and mayhem now for THREE MONTHS.

Would that make you:
or

Would you...?

One final question:
You are 100% correct. Every American citizen has civil rights. When a citizen's civil rights are being violated with no redress by the local or state authorities, it is the duty of the federal government to step in and redress the citizen's rights.
I mean, why do we have a federal gov. and federal laws if the fed. gov. has to ask permission from state authorities to help a citizen whose civil rights are being violated? That's what the fed. gov. is  for.
They don't have to ask for permission.

Offline LegalAmerican

@LMAO

Well,yes he does,unless he wants to throw his presidency away because you HAVE to know if he sends federal troops and LEO's in without the local or state begging him for help,the whole damn thing will get hung around his neck as HIS fault,but the message going out in all the major papers and new stations will be that "the locals had it under control until Trump stuck his nose in it and made it worse!"

In MY opinion,the local and state authorities are getting desperate by now. Things are getting out of control,and they had been betting their political lives that Trump would have sent in tanks and attack helicopters by now. He hasn't. He has fooled them all by letting them sit and stew in their own juices,and facing the FACT that in the end it the fault for all the property damage,thefts,and injuries is going to be laid on THEIR doorsteps.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people. And "Yes,I AM including the idiot citizens who voted these asshats into office." BOTH are getting what they worked for and earned.

Eventually the governors are going to be forced to take over and send in the National Guard,or face political embarrassment and defeat.

Perfectly said!  Thank you.   888high58888

Offline goatprairie

Perfectly said!  Thank you.   888high58888
Almost forty percent of Oregonians voted for Trump in 2016. While Multnomah County, where Portland is located, voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, there were still thousands of voters who voted for Trump.
What do you think about their rights? Don't their rights count?

Offline LegalAmerican

Almost forty percent of Oregonians voted for Trump in 2016. While Multnomah County, where Portland is located, voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, there were still thousands of voters who voted for Trump.

What rights are you talking about?  I don't understand your question. I don't care for COMMUNISTS.  Then you don't have any rights in my book.  I lived that baloney and we were starving.  COMMON SENSE IS NEEDED.  Why are you addressing me and NOT SNEAKY PETE? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

Since according to you MOST Oregonians don't live in Portland,I am guessing they are enjoying the HELL out of watching the leftist denizens of Portland swimming in their own toilet bowl,and will love it even more when the governor caves and REQUESTS Trump send in the troops to restore order.

If you and I think the denizens of Portland and Seattle deserve anything that happens to them,just imagine what the sane people of Oregon and Washington state think of them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I mean, why do we have a federal gov. and federal laws if the fed. gov. has to ask permission from state authorities to help a citizen whose civil rights are being violated? That's what the fed. gov. is  for.
They don't have to ask for permission.

@goatprairie

[Redacted]  Nobody but you and the other anti-Trumpers are saying a President MUST ask permission to send troops in to restore order.

What *I* am saying,and I am NOT speaking for anyone but me,is that Trump saw the trap they were setting,and the flip side of your "he does not have to ask permission" mantra is "He is not REQUIRED to take it upon himself to babysit areas ran by Dims,and if they want federal government help,they can damn sure ask for it!"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 04:42:46 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Offline dancer

@jafo2010

And there it is.

The globalist leadership WANTS Trump to do this so they can call him a "Nazi dictator".

I say after waiting a short while longer to make them so desperate they expose themselves fully,and then give them what they think they want.

And after the dust settles,hunt down the leadership regardless of where they escape to in order to hide behind their billions in comfort and plot "Anarchy,Part 2",and wipe them out where you find them,like the diseases they are.
Bingo!  They would use his action to impeach him on Constitutional grounds.  Sometimes people need to see what they voted for.  They don't like it one bit!  They're leaving the Rat Party in droves.  The Rats are finally showing the voters who they really are.

I come from a family of Democrats who truly believed that the D Party was for the working man.  Even as a child, I couldn't believe that, but then I'm a quiet type observer of man.  Their eyes are finally open!  Still, I had one Aunt who didn't like what the Party had become, but could not vote for a Republican.  She said she just won't vote.  I told her, "then you are part of the problem."  She didn't like that. 

Offline dancer

And they are.

Somehow they think they can rise from the ashes of the nation they destroyed like a Phoenix.  Their arrogance just cannot deal with their loss.  The good news is that the citizenry is finally waking up and they are horrified.  Good.  Perhaps they will do some vetting before they blindly cast their votes.  It's over for the Democrats and Globalist Republicans.  Like quick sand, the more they scream and flail about, the sooner their demise. 

Offline verga

verga wrote:
"Glad to see they are referring to them as rioters instead of Protesters."

No, that's still not correct.
They are "something more than" simply "rioters".

See this 73 second video:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOg1Z7bHcqG7VK43oe?e=reQVUu
Stopped at the 34 second mark, but I got the gist of it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

@GtHawk

Beats me. I can't even begin to fathom why you would shoot someone in the knee when their head is a MUCH larger target,and you don't have to hear them whining anymore after a head shot.
Based on logistics. If you injure and enemy combatant they require medical attention. This uses up valuable resources and personnel. They will require prolonged care this takes up more resources and personnel. You make the enemy waste time, money, and personnel. doing it that way.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Fishrrman

True,but they are not REQUIRED to act unilaterally.  Trump is being wise to not fall into their trap of sending in troops to restore order UNTIL AND UNLESS the governor of each state REQUESTS he do so.

You can bet your ass they were counting on him sending in the 82nd Abn Division so they could have their drones shoot at the soldiers and get killed in the return fire. They probably already had the "Trump sends in soldiers to murder innocent protestors!" headlines and stories already laid out and ready to print.
Sure they did. It's highly likely they had all those poor innocent victims all picked out and were ready to take nice fresh video of them getting whacked for the camera, from knee high babies to grandmas, and would have done it themselves "for the revolution".

After all, "you gotta break eggs to make ...", "from a few for the good of the many", and "the ends justify the means" are all part and parcel of the Communist worldview.

No doubt their sacrifice would be remembered with a plaque or boiler plate monument of some sort.--or not.

It's how every soft Communist takeover whips up the masses, and that very sort of propaganda is right up their alley. The MSM has been practicing it since Saint Trayvon of Lean was shot by a bone china white Latino with a Jewish sounding name, and the media has done plenty of the same crap in the sixties and ever since, missing no opportunity to insert pejoratives, skew the view, and spin the lies.

They will soon have to beg him to come in,or watch their cities burn to the ground as they sit there and take the full blame for it.

Yep. Let them beg, and let it burn.

Let America remember Portland, Seattle, Lake Street and Minneapolis, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, and all the other towns burned and blighted by this crap, and reject it out of hand in the future.

Let these be shining (well, smoking, rusting) examples of the Communist vision for America and Americans.
Make sure all the people involved get full credit (and maximum sentences).

Fence it off like it had been nuked and was still lethally radioactive, do virtual tours there for schoolkids so they can see what wannabe totalitarians have to offer. 

(Where is the drone overhead footage of that mess? )

The Communists (let's recall, Communists ARE Globalists, they want a global "workers paradise"--it's their version of the Dar al-Islam) made that mess, let them own it.

Those who failed to stand up for the citizens of their towns, cities, and States, should be trotted out and dealt with, never again to hold public office or have any government job that did not involve jumpsuits and shackles, but only if 'work gangs' are revived to clean the trash out of ditches.

People are leaving those crap holes, though, hopefully, truly awakened. I met a young lady from New York yesterday, wearing a Biden shirt (the one with the hands on it), who said she could not have worn that where she was from in the Bronx, and she already likes it here. For all practical purposes, the battle lines are being drawn, and people are choosing sides.

In the meantime, let them fester in the cities, and let the Governors on down, and no small number of pandering, posturing members of Congress reap their just rewards.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Well you’re talking about the politics. I’m just simply disputing the notion that the president can’t act in places like Seattle and Portland.

Do you think these people who are destroying property, threatening citizens, and destroying their cities Have the support and sympathy of average Americans? In my opinion, the answer is a resounding no
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Pete wrote:
"Well,yes he does..."

Would that make you:
or

Would you...?

One final question:

To your first question, more likely

To your final question, absolutely not

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

Somehow they think they can rise from the ashes of the nation they destroyed like a Phoenix.  Their arrogance just cannot deal with their loss.  The good news is that the citizenry is finally waking up and they are horrified.  Good.  Perhaps they will do some vetting before they blindly cast their votes.  It's over for the Democrats and Globalist Republicans.  Like quick sand, the more they scream and flail about, the sooner their demise.
It's going to be awfully hard to rise from those ashes.

I already know truck drivers who told their employers they will walk if given loads for Oregon, Washington, Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc. I hear rumors of D.O.T. drivers packing firearms (which places their jobs at risk, and their CDLs, but 'Hey, if you're alive, you can find a way to make a living, you can't if you're dead'.)

C S Lewis