Author Topic: Trump 'failure' on COVID-19 will be central message of Biden convention  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump 'failure' on COVID-19 will be central message of Biden convention

By Amie Parnes - 08/16/20 06:40 PM EDT

The coronavirus pandemic will loom large over this week’s Democratic convention — and will be the key part of presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s messaging.

Biden’s path to the White House is tied to the pandemic in that he argues President Trump’s complete mishandling of the crisis is the final reason voters should end his presidency at one term.

At this week’s convention, held with no crowds given the health risks of the pandemic, Biden and other speakers will use the COVID-19 crisis to highlight Trump’s failure as they seek to convince voters to turn him out of office.

“Donald Trump is responsible for the worst failure of presidential leadership in modern history and still to this day has yet to implement a national plan to control a virus that has killed over 160,000 and left millions of Americans out of work and fighting for their livelihoods,” said TJ Ducklo, Biden’s national press secretary.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/511851-trump-failure-on-covid-19-will-be-central-message-of-biden-convention
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Trump 'failure' on COVID-19 will be central message of Biden convention
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 12:28:11 am »
NOW, AM I ABLE TO POST TIMELINE....to show their lies?  PETE HAS THEM TOO.  SUCH LIARS.  THEY NEVER STOP WITH THE LIES. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 12:47:44 am »
NOW, AM I ABLE TO POST TIMELINE....to show their lies?  PETE HAS THEM TOO.  SUCH LIARS.  THEY NEVER STOP WITH THE LIES.

The rats have always relied on deception to win, but what residual sense decency they still possessed in the past kept them tethered, however tenuously, to reality. In the old days when caught in a whopper it used to be possible to at least shame them into silence.

Recently, though, they have completely liberated themselves from the truth. They lie often, loudly, proudly, insistently and aggressively. And dare you to call em on it. Its a tactic, a strategy.

As a kid I knew a guy who stole my fishing pole. I knew he took it. It was impossible for anyone else but him to have stolen it. But since he knew I didn't see him take it he looked me in the eye and denied it. He knew there was nothing I could do. Other than depend upon his sense of human decency, and apparently he had none.

As long as they have the rat media covering for them this is the democrat party.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 12:48:56 am by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 12:59:13 am »
The rats have always relied on deception to win, but what residual sense decency they still possessed in the past kept them tethered, however tenuously, to reality. In the old days when caught in a whopper it used to be possible to at least shame them into silence.

Recently, though, they have completely liberated themselves from the truth. They lie often, loudly, proudly, insistently and aggressively. And dare you to call em on it. Its a tactic, a strategy.

As a kid I knew a guy who stole my fishing pole. I knew he took it. It was impossible for anyone else but him to have stolen it. But since he knew I didn't see him take it he looked me in the eye and denied it. He knew there was nothing I could do. Other than depend upon his sense of human decency, and apparently he had none.

As long as they have the rat media covering for them this is the democrat party.

Yes. I get it.   888high58888

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 02:32:12 am »
That's a losing strategy.

Both Bide and Harris are lackluster candidates, it is a complete mystery to me how they are polling ahead of Trump.  I do not believe it.  Insane, and nothing short of that.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 02:43:28 am »
The leftists are the ones that are refusing to open back up, not Trump.
Then there are the 250,000+ abortions/murders over the same 4 month period.... Again, not Trump's fault...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2020, 03:57:56 am »
The leftists are the ones that are refusing to open back up, not Trump.
Then there are the 250,000+ abortions/murders over the same 4 month period.... Again, not Trump's fault...

I know , ABORTION DEATHS...don't count for demon-rats. They LOVE DOING THOSE.