Author Topic: Warning: Two Weeks of (Relative!) Peace Left before Prediction of September Chaos  (Read 88 times)

rangerrebew

Warning: Two Weeks of (Relative!) Peace Left before Prediction of September Chaos
08/15/2020   

Three weeks ago today I talked about prepping for possible increased social unrest that could mean shortages in grocery stores and an uptick in violence on city (small town!) streets.

How are you doing with your prepping? Time is growing short according to many observers who are following the evolution of what they expect to be a perfect storm.

Here is one such view suggesting that we don’t have until November—a date which most of us assume will bring Armageddon if Trump is elected to four more years in the White House—to prepare for the safety of your loved ones.

By the way, I find it very uncomfortable sounding like a fearmonger, but I see no downside to stocking up, locking up, and making plans with your family to defend what is yours.   I think it’s mentally a good exercise to rid yourself of the “normalcy bias” and imagine some what-if scenarios so if all hell breaks loose you are mentally and physically prepared.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/