Author Topic: Black Lives Matter crowd demands Seattle homeowners 'give up' property: 'We coming for it'  (Read 1683 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Horsesh*t. It is true of EVERYWHERE except the free west. Don't hang color on that crap.

@roamer_1

Agreeing with me by saying it is true "EVERYWHERE except the free west",and then implying I am a racist because black is a color?

Feeling a little passive-aggressive today,are you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Agreeing with me by saying it is true "EVERYWHERE except the free west",and then implying I am a racist because black is a color?

Feeling a little passive-aggressive today,are you?

@sneakypete
Singling out Africa... Singling out Blacks... Saying (or rather agreeing) that 'they are that way'... Hell yeah that's racist. Whites and Asians were communist long before the blacks. And by the way, more of Africa is Muslim than communist

And I met plenty of work-a-day middle class Blacks building houses in the greater KC area. Met good hardworking Blacks on the docks... Different than me? Yeah. And that's alright. Hard working all-American redneck values? Damn right. Good folks, treated poorly by that slur.

Offline LegalAmerican

@sneakypete
Singling out Africa... Singling out Blacks... Saying (or rather agreeing) that 'they are that way'... Hell yeah that's racist. Whites and Asians were communist long before the blacks. And by the way, more of Africa is Muslim than communist

And I met plenty of work-a-day middle class Blacks building houses in the greater KC area. Met good hardworking Blacks on the docks... Different than me? Yeah. And that's alright. Hard working all-American redneck values? Damn right. Good folks, treated poorly by that slur.

islam is communism.  I have ZERO problems with hard working blacs. Just not enough.  Look at Detroit, Chicago, Hammond, Gary,  Baltimore, Ferguson...ALL DEMON-RAT RUN and most by blacks.  IF YOU ARE A HARDWORKING BLACK,   
Then a comment about black culture, that,  DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, why would you get all upset if THAT is NOT YOU? 
You "think" in the collective.  That is communism.  Most of us DON'T think, like that.  What slur?  YOURS? 
Did you read the thread title?  BLM...WANTS TO TAKE PROPERTY.  THAT IS COMMUNISM.  NOT YOURS. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 09:57:52 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline roamer_1

islam is communism.  I have ZERO problems with hard working blacs. Just not enough.  Look at Detroit, Chicago, Hammond, Gary,  Baltimore, Ferguson...ALL DEMON-RAT RUN and most by blacks.  IF YOU ARE A HARDWORKING BLACK,   
Then a comment about black culture, that,  DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, why would you get all upset if THAT is NOT YOU? 
You "think" in the collective.  That is communism.  Most of us DON'T think, like that.  What slur?  YOURS? 
Did you read the thread title?  BLM...WANTS TO TAKE PROPERTY.  THAT IS COMMUNISM.  NOT YOURS.

Because it is racist as hell... For every inner city projects you can point to, I can point to rural and  small town, and a hell of a lot more of them. And even in the projects, there's still a lot of folks that raise their kids right.

BLM are Azzholes. And azzholes come in all colors. That YOU speak in collective terms painting with a broad brush, and then accuse me says a whole damn lot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Singling out Africa... Singling out Blacks... Saying (or rather agreeing) that 'they are that way'... Hell yeah that's racist.

@roamer_1

Ok,maybe I am wrong,and Africa really IS the center of knowledge and civilization,and those of us from the west "stolen add de nolige frum Africa" like I have heard some black "intellectuals" claim.

I don't think so,though.

People in Africa are STILL eating each other. Not to mention involved in the slaving business.

Whites and Asians were communist long before the blacks.

That just means enough Africans couldn't read and ponder political theory as soon as whites. They obviously "have it" now because they are all pretty much communist dictatorships whose people are still starving to death.

And by the way, more of Africa is Muslim than communist

You say that just like both aren't totalitarian dictatorships. One worships the power of the state,and the other worships a dead guy named Mohammed. If "worships" is even a strong enough word for their belief system.

And I met plenty of work-a-day middle class Blacks building houses in the greater KC area.

Cool! How many of them are fresh off the boat from Africa?

Met good hardworking Blacks on the docks... Different than me? Yeah. And that's alright. Hard working all-American redneck values? Damn right.

Ain't YOU "special"? Do you REALLY think I haven't met blacks that were as capable,competent,and as kind as any other human being? You DO know I was a career NCO in the US Army Special Forces,right?

If you want to know how backwards Africa STILL is,you should talk with some black SF NCO's that deployed to Africa on training missions. After spending a couple of years getting to know them to the point where they trust you enough to tell you the truth,that is.

Good folks, treated poorly by that slur.

What has your panties all in a wad today?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And even in the projects, there's still a lot of folks that raise their kids right.

@roamer_1

I have zero doubt there are blacks,whites,and members of every other race that live in the projects that TRY to raise their children "right",but I am guessing fewer than 1 percent succeed . The "project culture" is just too overpowering for them to be able to do it. To raise a child with the "proper respect" for others,they need examples. Good luck finding them in the projects.

Then there is the issue of peer pressure the children have to deal with,which is hard for most adults to deal with,never mind children.

It is the next thing to being an impossible situation.

BLM are Azzholes. And azzholes come in all colors. That YOU speak in collective terms painting with a broad brush, and then accuse me says a whole damn lot.

Yeah,mostly it says you were having a brain fart.

Offline roamer_1

Cool! How many of them are fresh off the boat from Africa?

@sneakypete
I have met African Christians right off the  boat and going back to the mission field.

Ain't YOU "special"? Do you REALLY think I haven't met blacks that were as capable,competent,and as kind as any other human being? You DO know I was a career NCO in the US Army Special Forces,right?

Yeah I know... Which is why your comments were surprising to me.

If you want to know how backwards Africa STILL is,you should talk with some black SF NCO's that deployed to Africa on training missions. After spending a couple of years getting to know them to the point where they trust you enough to tell you the truth,that is.

Like I said, I hear much the same form the mission fields. Christians are persecuted as hell down in there. Just like they are in China and the Middle East, and even yet in Russia and the Czech countries
It ain't Africa - That's life ANYWHERE other than the West, and those leaning toward the west (Japs, S.Kor, etc)

What has your panties all in a wad today?

Because your comments paint with just as broad a brush as the BLM do about whitey. And it's bullsh*t.

I can find folks to stand with up there in Minneapolis. That black fireman that put his whole life savings into a pub - bringing business back to his neighborhood... ALL gone because of azzholes.

That mamma standing in the wreckage of her local grocery crying for where she was going to go to get food for her kids. I heard that. Azzholes messed her up.

Doesn't matter to me what color the azzholes are.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Like I said, I hear much the same form the mission fields. Christians are persecuted as hell down in there. Just like they are in China and the Middle East, and even yet in Russia and the Czech countries
It ain't Africa - That's life ANYWHERE other than the West, and those leaning toward the west (Japs, S.Kor, etc)

@roamer_1

I know nothing about the Czechs,but I have visited Russia a few times,and I can tell you for a fact you had better be careful what you say about the Russian Orthodox Church while you are there. Not just in front of the authorities,either. Grannies will beat the hell out of you with their umbrellas,and grannies are pretty much immune from arrest by the Russian police. Not only that,but any Russian cop sees you fighting back to defend yourself,chances are he is going to beat the snot out of and arrest YOU.

Grannies are definitely a protected species in Russia.  Mess with one at your own peril.

Because your comments paint with just as broad a brush as the BLM do about whitey. And it's bullsh*t.

Not really my fault you misunderstood me.

Doesn't matter to me what color the azzholes are.

I'm with ya on that one. If given the chance,leave other people the hell alone and let them live their lives in peace,just like you want to live yours.

Offline roamer_1

Grannies are definitely a protected species in Russia.  Mess with one at your own peril.

@sneakypete
HA! that's the same all over. We had friends in Chicago that were Greek, Italian, Polish, etc... Every one of them, the Patriarch may be the power, but the Matriarch is the application of that power. And they are loved deeply, every one.

And here too... Some jerk was yelling at an ol lady having trouble crossing the street... I was about to get up out of my truck and deal with it... But another cowboy strode up, reached in and decked the guy, and walked over to gently help the old gal on her way... The rest of us didn't mind the wait at all.

Not really my fault you misunderstood me.

Wasn't really you - It was your agreement with @LegalAmerican Where the racist broad brush originated. You was kickin back on me.

My BIL is black as the ace of spades... Hails out of Costa Rica... Them are mainly Jamaican blacks down there, immigrated to the Eastern CR coast. You can feel CR in him, and even Jamaica. But he ain't got a single hint of the projects in him. Great guy. Works his butt off. Self employed in international real estate. And he came up literally dirt floor poor.

That's hella bad. Way worse than the projects. Utter, grinding poverty. And of course, drug use. I would rather understand what made him different, encouraging and lauding that, than accusing the root he came from. Same goes for them good families living in the projects, in spite of the projects.

There is where the answer lies.

I'm with ya on that one. If given the chance,leave other people the hell alone and let them live their lives in peace,just like you want to live yours.

That's right. Some government is necessarily coercive. But the smaller that part is, the better. And I find that to be true in interactions generally.

Offline LegalAmerican

All one has to do is read the thread title.  WHAT DOES BLM....SAY?  IT IS FOR BLACKS....STEAL OTHERS PROPERTY. 

Black Lives Matter crowd demands Seattle homeowners 'give up' property: 'We coming for it'

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

That's hella bad. Way worse than the projects. Utter, grinding poverty.

@roamer_1

I have seen it personally,and poverty at that level is something you have to see for yourself to believe.
BTW,it is also a reason so many foreign blacks have so much contempt for all the whining American blacks do.

I saw this when I went to the Dominican Republic for that uprising there,and somehow,drunkenly,found my way into Haiti. Actually came out of my stupor lying in a donkey cart being pulled down a dirt road.

This was around 1964. We are talking poverty on a level most people can't even comprehend. Yet damn near every local I met was friendly and smiling. I guess it was just a case of they had no idea how bad they had it?

Anyhow,I asked around and ended up catching a donkey cart back to the DR.

BTW,speaking of horrendous crimes,look at all the millions the Clinton's stole from the Haitian Relief Fund,and yet nobody in a position of power seemed interested in calling them on it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
All one has to do is read the thread title.  WHAT DOES BLM....SAY?  IT IS FOR BLACKS....STEAL OTHERS PROPERTY. 

Black Lives Matter crowd demands Seattle homeowners 'give up' property: 'We coming for it'

@LegalAmerican

What you write/say is very true,but not ALL blacks buy into that scam. I have no freaking idea what the percentage is of blacks that buy into it,but I am guessing it is low. There may be a lot of people THAT freaking stupid,but I doubt there are many THAT greedy.

BTW,no mention has been made yet of the white people who try to pass themselves off as black or American Indian so they can get on the gravy train. This includes a certain Dim female politician.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 01:18:26 am by sneakypete »

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

What you write/say is very true,but not ALL blacks buy into that scam. I have no freaking idea what the percentage is of blacks that buy into it,but I am guessing it is low. There may be a lot of people THAT freaking stupid,but I doubt there are many THAT greedy.

BTW,no mention has been made yet of the white people who try to pass themselves off as black or American Indian so they can get on the gravy train. This includes a certain Dim female politician.

I agree. My 4  "j's are great and self sufficient.  I just love them.  Will Johnson, Jay, Jamal, and Jerome. 

WATCH WHY BLM DOESN’T BELIEVE ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER

•Aug 12, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

These guys are great!   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 02:33:32 am by LegalAmerican »