Author Topic: Biden Tells Reporters He Doesn’t Know Where He Is  (Read 728 times)

rangerrebew

Biden Tells Reporters He Doesn’t Know Where He Is
« on: July 30, 2020, 02:54:37 pm »
Biden Tells Reporters He Doesn’t Know Where He Is

Graham Piro - July 28, 2020 7:31 PM

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden told reporters he did not know where he was before a speech Tuesday in Wilmington, Del.

"Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to Kingswood Community Center," Biden said, before freezing for a few seconds. "Actually, that's the one down where I used to work. That's a joke. I didn't know where we were."

After appearing to refer to notes, he correctly identified the location as the William "Hicks" Anderson Community Center. Biden, 77, said the late Anderson, whose name he had just forgotten, was a friend of his.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/biden-tells-reporters-he-doesnt-know-where-he-is/

Offline LottieDah

Re: Biden Tells Reporters He Doesn’t Know Where He Is
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 06:48:29 pm »
That is so sad and yet the Dems keep pushing him to run.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 06:53:26 pm »
That is so sad and yet the Dems keep pushing him to run.

Nah.  I think he knows the game that's being played and if not, I'd think that his wife must be able to see it and I would hope she'd talk him into stepping down.  What about "Where's Hunter"?  You'd think that someone in the family would intervene on his behalf.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 07:01:20 pm »
Nah.  I think he knows the game that's being played and if not, I'd think that his wife must be able to see it and I would hope she'd talk him into stepping down.  What about "Where's Hunter"?  You'd think that someone in the family would intervene on his behalf.

It's going to be Trump vs Clinton  - The Rematch

And there's no way for President Trump to win if mail-in voting of any kind is allowed.

If it was up to me, I'd demand voters show up in person with photo ID and undergo a retina scan and swabbed for DNA.  On Election Day.

Otherwise, GFY!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 07:07:51 pm »

And there's no way for President Trump to win if mail-in voting of any kind is allowed.

If it was up to me, I'd demand voters show up in person with photo ID and undergo a retina scan and swabbed for DNA.  On Election Day.

Otherwise, GFY!

Why so lax? I want to see dental records. :beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 07:12:52 pm »

Otherwise, GFY!

It will definitely be someone else other than Biden, but my bet is on Michelle Obama.  You are absolutely correct, Trump will not win a mail in voting process, nor on-line.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.