Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib joins progressive pushback, refuses to endorse Joe Biden  (Read 145 times)

Offline mountaineer

Rashida Tlaib joins progressive pushback, refuses to endorse Joe Biden
Ebony Bowden
July 28, 2020
“Squad” member Rep. Rashida Tlaib on Monday said she will not endorse Democratic nominee Joe Biden — just hours after a co-chair of Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign likened voting for Biden to eating “a bowl of s–t.”

In an interview with Newsweek on Monday, Tlaib, a Democratic representative from Michigan and Sanders acolyte, said she was focused on delivering the battleground state for Biden but will not endorse him because it will supposedly cause arguments with constituents in her district where she is facing a tough primary challenge.

“Residents come up to me and say, ‘Rashida, I don’t know. I hear Joe Biden this, Joe Biden that.’ I say, ‘Listen, do we need another four years of Trump? No. Then what I need you to do is go out there and focus on that,'” the Muslim congresswoman said. ...
NY Post

Biden would be four more years of Trump? She's even stupider than we thought.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

The convention a little over 2 weeks away.... time to begin the take 'em out phase....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Rashida Tlaib joins progressive pushback, refuses to endorse Joe Biden
Ebony Bowden
July 28, 2020NY Post

Biden would be four more years of Trump? She's even stupider than we thought.

Shhhhhhh.  This just might be what we need to win. 
If they could yield an ultra left candidate could do as well as Nader did in 2000 (2 3/4%), Trump might just pull it off.

OTOH, I don't beleive the bitch.  I think this is just pre-convention platform posturing. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

“Squad” member Rep. Rashida Tlaib on Monday said she will not endorse Democratic nominee Joe Biden — just hours after a co-chair of Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign likened voting for Biden to eating “a bowl of s–t.”

A half a bowl of sh*t.

I give Bernie's co-chair props for having a great sense of humor, if none of the common variety.