Author Topic: IDW- Verdict with Ted Cruz  (Read 422 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
IDW- Verdict with Ted Cruz
« on: July 25, 2020, 01:20:06 am »
IDW-  Verdict with Ted Cruz

23 July, 2020

Eric Weinstein makes history by becoming the first progressive to join "Verdict with Ted Cruz." He joins Senator Ted Cruz and Michael Knowles in the City of Angels to discuss (and maybe even debate) the important issues of our time including free speech, gender theory, immigration, and more. In a time when genuine conversations between left and right are few and far between, this conversation among three intellects offers a glimmer of hope.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

Re: IDW- Verdict with Ted Cruz
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 01:36:20 am »
   Thank You @truthseeker, watching now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 01:50:54 am »
Very interesting -- thanks for the video. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 03:00:39 am »
   That was very interesting,  I listened to the whole damn Podcast, I needed a Cruz fix, anyway.  :beer:
   The last 2 minutes the Senator, like a good jurist, so eloquently explained the very issues that has been burning at the core of TBR for so very long now, JMHO.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 03:09:09 am »
   That was very interesting,  I listened to the whole damn Podcast, I needed a Cruz fix, anyway.  :beer:
   The last 2 minutes the Senator, like a good jurist, so eloquently explained the very issues that has been burning at the core of TBR for so very long now, JMHO.

He brings some sanity to all the insanity that's going on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 03:23:18 am »
First there is the original IDW, next a few others, and for me Candace Owens, Tim Pool etc.

Jordan Peterson is recovered to a degree. Dave Rubin set up a platform, named Locals.com

With so many excellent voices, I vote to drop the Coddled Daughter drama, enforce the site's policies.

Cuz that is getting more old, and boring every day.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 03:32:29 am »

Listened to entire podcast too., and it was refreshing to see some thoughtful discussion and disagreement without spit and foam frothing out.  Weinstein OTOH, though a classical liberal, he is  fathoms further to the right than many inflitrating the democratic party right now.  Also don't forget....  He is a market strategist.  The modern democratic party sees anyone in the area of captialistic venture as an enemy of the state.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 04:23:08 am »
Listened to entire podcast too., and it was refreshing to see some thoughtful discussion and disagreement without spit and foam frothing out.  Weinstein OTOH, though a classical liberal, he is  fathoms further to the right than many inflitrating the democratic party right now.  Also don't forget....  He is a market strategist.  The modern democratic party sees anyone in the area of captialistic venture as an enemy of the state.

Weinstein's boss, was a keynote speaker for Trump at the 2016GOP convention. Peter Theil. Successful Venture Capitalist.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2020, 04:29:41 am »
Weinstein's boss, was a keynote speaker for Trump at the 2016GOP convention. Peter Theil. Successful Venture Capitalist.

Yep, and again the fact is that there are very few on the left, left where good honest discussion and banner can take place without some vitriolic response. 

I did strongly disagree with Weinstein's assertiion of alluding the right was just as equitably compllicit in this discourse.  I see it more as 90/10, with AOC being their model citizen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 04:47:09 am »
Yep, and again the fact is that there are very few on the left, left where good honest discussion and banner can take place without some vitriolic response. 

I did strongly disagree with Weinstein's assertiion of alluding the right was just as equitably compllicit in this discourse.  I see it more as 90/10, with AOC being their model citizen.

Eric Weinstein coined the name "Intellectual Dark Web," and has his own podcast.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 04:51:30 am »
Fantastic podcast.  Thanks for the link