Author Topic: Michael Cohen Alleges AG Sent Him Back To Prison Over His Tell-All Trump Book  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Andrew Trunsky
Contributor
July 21, 2020 11:49 AM ET

The legal team for attorney Michael Cohen filed a petition seeking his release from jail Monday, alleging that he was only brought back as retaliation for a book that he is writing about his time working for President Donald Trump.

Cohen is being represented by both private lawyers and the American Civil Liberties Union. His legal team filed the suit in the Southern District of New York against Attorney General William Barr, Bureau of Prisons Director Michael Carvajal and James Petrucci, the warden of the prison where Cohen is being held, The Hill reported.

“He is being held in retaliation for his protected speech, including drafting a book manuscript that is critical of the President – and recently making his public intention to publish that book soon, shortly before the upcoming election,” Cohen’s petition says.

The petition calls for Cohen’s immediate release, arguing that his imprisonment is a violation of his First Amendment rights, according to The Hill.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/21/michael-cohen-alleges-prison-trump-book/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Andrew Trunsky
Contributor
July 21, 2020 11:49 AM ET

The legal team for attorney Michael Cohen filed a petition seeking his release from jail Monday, alleging that he was only brought back as retaliation for a book that he is writing about his time working for President Donald Trump.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/21/michael-cohen-alleges-prison-trump-book/

Well... :whistle:
Keep your mouth shut, snitch!
Unless you're desirous of the virus.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline PeteS in CA

Cohen was returned for violating the terms of his release, for which there is photographic evidence. He shoulda ordered take-out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Screaming "Victim!" is the refuge of a scoundrel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

Well, fooled again. I thought he was sent back for parole violation. He was under house arrest wasn't he? And went out to eat?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, fooled again. I thought he was sent back for parole violation. He was under house arrest wasn't he? And went out to eat?

You got the picture.  He VOP'ed himself right into the slammer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: