Author Topic: Maybe Trump shouldn’t save the Democrat-run cities besieged by violence  (Read 1504 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
What is there to save?

There's a lot of small businesses and such... they are the ones that have to stand up to these Democrats, and so far, they haven't.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
There's a lot of small businesses and such... they are the ones that have to stand up to these Democrats, and so far, they haven't.

What is the supreme law of the land?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Right. Has to do something in an election year. Otherways, who cares if they level the cities? That is the only reason for him to get involved. Show them where the best shts in the woods. Something they would have to learn for themselves because of themselves.
I'm all for people being able to choose their local government, even over a pile of ashes.

The only problem I have with all this is that the Liberals will flee their failed utopia and go pollute somewhere else.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Joe wrote:
"The only problem I have with all this is that the Liberals will flee their failed utopia and go pollute somewhere else."

They're doing that now, in increasing numbers.

There's another reason why we can't surrender the cities, even if the residents of them support rioters that burn down their own neighborhoods.

Remember "the mosque at the World Trade Center" issue from a few years' back?
What that was about, was islam's objective of "gaining territory".

Same for the blue cities and the communists.
If we turn our backs and walk away from these places, they'll become communist footholds on our soil. The bolsheviks will then have territory in which they can operate with impunity, and use what tactics they have found successful to gain an advantage by which to acquire more.

Eventually, they'll gain control of significant portions of states, or ENTIRE states.

As I continue to read "Mao: The Unknown Story"... this is how Mao slowly but surely amassed enough power to confront Chiang Kai-shek and the Nationalists in the Chinese civil war. It took decades, but he won.

That could never happen here... right...?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Joe wrote:
"The only problem I have with all this is that the Liberals will flee their failed utopia and go pollute somewhere else."

They're doing that now, in increasing numbers.

There's another reason why we can't surrender the cities, even if the residents of them support rioters that burn down their own neighborhoods.

Remember "the mosque at the World Trade Center" issue from a few years' back?
What that was about, was islam's objective of "gaining territory".

Same for the blue cities and the communists.
If we turn our backs and walk away from these places, they'll become communist footholds on our soil. The bolsheviks will then have territory in which they can operate with impunity, and use what tactics they have found successful to gain an advantage by which to acquire more.

Eventually, they'll gain control of significant portions of states, or ENTIRE states.

As I continue to read "Mao: The Unknown Story"... this is how Mao slowly but surely amassed enough power to confront Chiang Kai-shek and the Nationalists in the Chinese civil war. It took decades, but he won.

That could never happen here... right...?

My point is that after they burn down their cities and try to encroach...here...they die. We fight wars elsewhere to stop anti-American radicals. Don't see why it shouldn't happen here.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
My point is that after they burn down their cities and try to encroach...here...they die. We fight wars elsewhere to stop anti-American radicals. Don't see why it shouldn't happen here.
Consider controlled State Borders...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You know I'm stealing this, right??   :seeya:    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

Hey @Lando Lincoln check this out.

Yikes!  But thanks for highlighting it, lol. 

Edit:  It is quite remarkable as I study it. 
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 02:03:20 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Consider controlled State Borders...

Think about controlled distribution.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
uh huh

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/anthropomorphism

Anthropomorphism

If you need it explained I will.

But, as a white man, you have to come down to my level.

Offline corbe

I divorced my Wife 10 years ago @bigheadfred and I am still bombarded by clueless TXT messages on a daily basis, she is of unknown species BUT I am white, I think.  Help me understand.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
   I divorced my Wife 10 years ago @bigheadfred and I am still bombarded by clueless TXT messages on a daily basis, she is of unknown species BUT I am white, I think.  Help me understand.

TV

Tell a vision

Jim Morrison

An American Prayer.

Do you know the warm progress under the stars?
Do you know we exist?
Have you forgotten the keys to the kingdom?
Have you been born yet, and are you alive?

Let's reinvent the gods, all the myths of the ages
Celebrate symbols from deep elder forests
Have you forgotten the lessons of the ancient war?

We need great golden copulations

The fathers are cackling in trees of the forest
Our mother is dead in the sea

Do you know we are being lead to slaughter by placid admirals
And that fat slow generals are getting obscene on young blood?

Do you know we are ruled by T.V.?

The moon is a dry blood beast
Guerrilla bands are rolling numbers
In the next block of green vine
Amassing for warfare on innocent herdsman who are just dying

O' great creator of being, grant us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives

The moths and atheists are doubly divine and dying

We live, we die, and death not ends it

Journey we more into the Nightmare
Cling to life our passioned flower
Cling to Cunts & Cocks of despair

We got our final vision by clap
Columbus's groin got filled with green death
I touched her thigh and death smiled

We have assembled inside this ancient and insane theatre
To propagate our lust for life and flee the swarming wisdom of the streets

The barns are stormed
The windows kept
And only one of all the rest to dance and save us with the divine mockery of words

Music inflames temperament

When the true King's murderers are allowed to roam free
A 1000 Magicians arise in the land

Where are the feasts we are promised?
Where is the wine, The new wine, dying on the vine?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@corbe

Thinkin about Petty shit.

But in Lieu of...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online roamer_1

TV

Tell a vision

That ain't no joke bruh.
I am currently on a jag relating ancient occult into modernity...
One of the threads reaching backward is a vision inducing black mirror.

Imagine that. I have one right in my living room.