Author Topic: Trump: Biggest Difference Between GOP, Dems Is Republicans Want Law and Order  (Read 236 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Amen Mr. President, Amen.  We are patiently waiting.

He states that he doesn't have he "right to do states"  but he is wrong -- he has the full authority under the Insurrection Act -- he mentioned it several times before but backed down!  Wrong in my books!!

Trump: Biggest Difference Between GOP, Dems Is Republicans Want Law and Order

President Donald Trump said that the “single biggest difference” between him and the Democrats is that Trump wants law and order as evidenced by the executive order he signed to protect the federal monuments and the Democrats don’t.

“So there's never been a time when two candidates were so different.  I mean, I've seen races where it's like the same exact platforms. I'm even talking about essentially Democrat, Republican. There's not that much difference. There’s a little difference, but there's not much,” he said during a White House Rose Garden press conference.......

.......“Here's one of the greatest difference -- this is without question the single biggest difference: If you want law and order -- for instance, I enacted recently, when I saw what was going on with federal monuments -- we don't have the right to do states, although we're trying to find it., but with the monuments, where they wanted to rip down Andrew Jackson, they wanted to rip down George Washington,” he said........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/trump-biggest-difference-between-gop-dems-republicans-want-law-and
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 05:25:43 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.