Author Topic: Russia, China Blocking Syria Aid Is 'Stain on Humanity' Says UN Ambassador  (Read 343 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Russia, China Blocking Syria Aid Is 'Stain on Humanity' Says UN Ambassador
BY ADLA MASSOUD ON 7/10/20 AT 12:07 PM EDT

Russia and China cast vetoes on Tuesday to block the 15-member U.N. Security Council from extending its approval for 12 months of humanitarian aid deliveries to Syria from Turkey through two border crossings.

Russia then put forward its own text that would only approve one of those crossings for aid access for six months. It also failed to win the necessary support for adoption on Wednesday.

U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Kelly Craft, who has taken this veto by Russia and China personally, calls it "a stain on humanity" in an exclusive interview with Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-china-blocking-syria-aid-stain-humanity-un-ambassador-kelly-craft-1516941
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its past time to hit Russia with severe sanctions.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.