Author Topic: Joe Biden: I support abortion ‘under any circumstance’  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: I support abortion ‘under any circumstance’
'Republicans in state legislatures will stop at nothing to get rid of Roe — and we have to be just as strong in our defense of it,' he said.

Wed Jul 1, 2020 - 2:39 pm EST

By Martin Bürger
Follow Martin

(LifeSiteNews) – Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has affirmed his support of abortion “under any circumstance.” In the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down a Louisiana law requiring basic medical precautions in the event of abortion complications, he said, “Republicans in state legislatures will stop at nothing to get rid of Roe — and we have to be just as strong in our defense of it.”

According to the former vice president, Republicans “are trying to get these laws appealed to the Supreme Court in the hope that Trump’s justices will vote to overturn Roe v. Wade. It’s wrong. It’s pernicious. And, we have to stop it.” Biden did not clarify why making laws that are then challenged at the Supreme Court would be “pernicious.”

He promised to “codify Roe v. Wade” as president, adding, “my Justice Department will do everything in its power to stop the rash of state laws that so blatantly violate a woman’s protected, constitutional right to choose.”

The Constitution, however, does not mention abortion at all. Roe v. Wade effectively legalized abortion across the United States in 1973, referring to an alleged right to privacy, which also is not explicitly mentioned in the constitution.

more
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/joe-biden-i-support-abortion-under-any-circumstance?fbclid=IwAR2UHwkT5suV5K5ucWAqN1BZSaDQrL1yh8qQhxRQ_6doZGPmEjlUEdsLOfA
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Joe Biden: I support abortion ‘under any circumstance’
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 04:08:11 pm »
Of course you would.  You're a guy.  You don't have to deal with the lifelong trauma of killing the human life living inside of you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden: I support abortion ‘under any circumstance’
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 04:34:27 pm »
Of course you would.  You're a guy.  You don't have to deal with the lifelong trauma of killing the human life living inside of you.

I have long held that the Democrats support abortion on demand in order to keep women available for casual sex.   It's not about freedom, it's about control. 

It still holds. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: