Author Topic: Kanye West says he’s running for president #2020; reactions are mixed  (Read 1002 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West says he’s running for president #2020; reactions are mixed
July 5, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Rapper Kanye West announced in an Independence Day tweet that he’s running for President.

“We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States 🇺🇸!” West tweeted, along with the hashtag #2020VISION.

Wife Kim Kardashian, who more than doubles Kanye’s 29 million followers, showed her support by responding with an American Flag emoji in response — perhaps, after visiting the Oval Office, Kardashian has visions of being the first lady.

Can you imagine the late-night photos she may share from the White House?

Quick to throw in his own support, Elon Musk also responded to Ye’s announcement.

“You have my full support!” he tweeted.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/kanye-west-says-hes-running-for-president-2020-reactions-are-mixed-942950
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Publicity stunt.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline aligncare

Splitting the vote is always a good idea.  *****rollingeyes*****

But, I suppose if the split were large enough in the black vote it could work out for the republican candidate.  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember when Pat Paulson and Alfred E. Newman ran for President. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Katmandu ran for Parliament,
Dewey the Cat ran for Senate.

I don’t have a problem with Mr West running for President.

Heck, I bet some people here have thought of running for office even if it’s school board.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:57:12 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

Katmandu ran for Parliament,
Dewey the Cat ran for Senate.

I don’t have a problem with Mr. West running for President.

Heck, I bet some people here have thought of running for office even if it’s school board.

I don't care if West runs or not.  Any NBC has that right.  I just don't take this run seriously.

If I recall correctly, West was an ardent supporter of Trump...then he wasn't...then he was..  I guess he's not a supporter now?   :shrug:

And BTW, speaking of Dewey the Cat -- one election I wrote in my cat's name for some local offices.  In my town the Democrats rule and they always run unopposed.  So that election I decided to do a write in.  I can see the people counting votes wondering who the H Peaches was.   happy77

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Applewood

Is Peaches your avatar
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
lol...I thought he was a Trump ally.

In any case he can serve all the fish sticks he wants during the campaign. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Is Peaches your avatar

@Gefn

This is one of my brother's cats -- Tia Maria.  She's very shy; took several times to get her to sit still for a pic.  Alas, I don't have any photos of Peaches.  They were lost some years ago when I got a new phone.  Long story about that.  Now Peaches loved having her picture taken.  She would pose for anyone with a camera. 

Offline LegalAmerican

The insanity goes on.  I like Kanye....but no way is he presidential material.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 07:47:06 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

"The puppet thinks he's a real boy". 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Is this like Joe Walsh (the rock star, not the congressman) and his campaign to make "Life's Been Good" our national anthem?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
POTUS TRUMP,  gives him strength.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

One hell of a rant that led to First Act.  Selling us out to BLM all that time ago, and releasing dangerous criminals because Kanye West is BLM, not all lives matter.

Watch this satanic video:

https://www.exposingsatanism.org/kanye-west-washed-in-the-blood-what-is-the-real-meaning/

https://variety.com/2018/music/news/kanye-west-trump-white-house-1202977041/#article-comments

****sheep****
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 04:00:35 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh isn't this rich!  Kayne West is now going to run against Donald Trump.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/meghan-mccain-slams-kanye-west-after-he-announces-he-s-running-for-president/ss-BB16mgRZ?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

Trump really thought things were going great with the African American community after he embraced Kanye West.  Kanye and his prison reform that Donald thought would put the African American vote in the bag for him.  Now Kanye can take all that lawlessness booty for himself, as he picks up all his BLM buddy votes.

What did we get for Trump's poor judge of character?

White HousePublished July 22Last Update July 23
Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation

More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.

The data, first obtained exclusively by "Tucker Carlson Tonight," seemingly contradicted promises from lawmakers and the White House that the legislation would largely affect only prisoners sentenced for minor drug-related offenses. Of 2,243 inmates released under the First Step Act, only 960 were incarcerated for drug-related offenses.

On the other hand, 496 were in prison for weapons/explosives-related crimes, 239 for sex offenses, 178 for fraud/bribery/extortion, 118 for burglary/larceny and 106 for robbery, according to the data.

Another 59 were imprisoned over homicide/aggravated assault, 46 for immigration-related offenses, nine for counterfeiting/embezzlement and two for national security reasons.
In all, 2,023 of the inmates were male, while only 211 inmates were female. 1,017 of the 2,243 inmates are black, while 1,129 are white, 62 American Indian and 35 Asian/Pacific Islander.

A new report suggests that the 'Jesus Is King' hitmaker is now 'back to the old Kanye' and is planning to promote the Black Lives Matter protests not only in the U.S. but also around the world.

Jun 6, 2020

AceShowbiz - Kanye West has been known as one of Donald Trump supporters, something that earns him hate and criticism from fellow black people for years. However, if a new report is to be believed, the "Gold Digger" rapper may have a hidden agenda that actually benefits black community.
According to an Instagram post by the High Snobiety, Kanye has been "faking" his support for POTUS. The account further claims that the husband of Kim Kardashian is "wearing his MAGA (Make America Great Again) hats so that he could get people out of jail."

The Instagram page also reports that Kanye is planning to stop his support for Trump now that he will be voted out of office in a few months.
"GLC claims that Kanye has gotten rid of all his MAGA hats & was reportedly just wearing them to get innocent people out of jail," says the account. The rapper and fellow G.O.O.D. artist allegedly shared on "The Red Pill" podcast, "Kanye actually gave me the boxes of hats. He said, 'I'm never wearing these again.' "

It was also reported that Kanye said, "I'm just telling you that we got that amazing woman out of jail in Florida, right? We didn't get to have that meeting until I put the hat on." The page claims that Kanye is now "back to the old Kanye" and is planning to promote the Black Lives Matter protests not only in the U.S. but also around the world.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00154948.html

Trump sold us out to BLM and crime when he pushed this foolish legislation.  Not "Law and Order"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:10:30 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Kanye West: 'I am taking the red hat off with this interview'

Kanye West has no qualms with running against President Trump, updating his plans and eyeing a 2020 candidacy, the rapper and entrepreneur told Forbes on Wednesday.

Mr. West said he was changing his plans to run this cycle instead of waiting until 2024. Part of the reason was that he lost faith in the president during recent protests against racial inequality outside of the park near the White House.

“It looks like one big mess to me,” he told Forbes. “I don’t like that I caught wind that he hid in the bunker.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/8/kanye-west-i-am-taking-red-hat-interview/

Offline Chosen Daughter

My guess is that he pulls his big box of red hats out before the election.  Just in time to declare Trump the "Birthday Party" President of BLM.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

Kanye West: 'I am taking the red hat off with this interview'

Mr. West said he was changing his plans to run this cycle instead of waiting until 2024. Part of the reason was that he lost faith in the president during recent protests against racial inequality outside of the park near the White House.

“It looks like one big mess to me,” he told Forbes. “I don’t like that I caught wind that he hid in the bunker.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/8/kanye-west-i-am-taking-red-hat-interview/

A heartfelt "Thank you" to whomever in the White House leaked the bunker escapade. It is truly the gift that keeps giving.

Will POTUS let this disrespect go unanswered or will he man his twitter battle station?

Tune in.  :2popcorn:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think he succumbed to threats from BLM and other blacks of boycotts, CD burnings, etc.  Yawn.

Mental lightweighted Meerkat whose head pops out the hole when his Twitter Likes start droppong. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pander Bear says what?

Offline LottieDah

#catfish1957:

"I think he succumbed to threats from BLM and other blacks of boycotts, CD burnings, etc.  Yawn."

Kanye was always a of crap.  His father was a "former Black Panther".  All Kanye care about is Kanye.

Offline Mod1

Threads merged

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am not a supporter of the two party system.  I believe we need more viable parties, even if it is one more party.  But to make that happen, you need viable candidates.  So, I welcome viable candidates running.  I am not saying Kanye is a viable candidate, but he would garner a double digit following.

And not knowing what he would offer over Trump or whoever is the Dem candidate, it is hard to forecast just who would decide to vote for him.  Suffice to say, he would get a large segment of protest voters, and a large number of minority voters.  However, he is not a serious candidate, for he is jumping in too late, and cannot get on the ballot in seven states.  And write in candidates almost never work except for small local elections, emphasis on small!

But I think he must have a new recording coming out, because he would have done something sooner if he was serious.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I am not a supporter of the two party system.  I believe we need more viable parties, even if it is one more party.  But to make that happen, you need viable candidates.  So, I welcome viable candidates running.  I am not saying Kanye is a viable candidate, but he would garner a double digit following.

And not knowing what he would offer over Trump or whoever is the Dem candidate, it is hard to forecast just who would decide to vote for him.  Suffice to say, he would get a large segment of protest voters, and a large number of minority voters.  However, he is not a serious candidate, for he is jumping in too late, and cannot get on the ballot in seven states.  And write in candidates almost never work except for small local elections, emphasis on small!

But I think he must have a new recording coming out, because he would have done something sooner if he was serious.

Isn't it funny that Conservatives talk about voting for a third party and you would think we were treasonous.  But Kanye comes on the scene and suddenly we could take that seriously?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Lol, When everyone was hyping him for this and that (including Trump), I was one of the few that said it would come back to bite them..... I wasn't impressed with the Kanye train.  You don't place crazy on a pedestal and don't expect it to not crush a few toes later on.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:23:32 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....