Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden’  (Read 343 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 3 Jul 2020

Joe Biden appeared to suffer another mental malfunction on Friday when he referred to himself as “Joe Biden’s husband.”

The presumptive Democrat nominee for president was speaking to the National Education Association annual conference, and union president Lily Eskelsen Garcia touted Jill Biden’s membership in the largely compulsory organization.

She then introduced Biden, who said, “I’m Joe Biden’s Husband, Joe Biden.”

He didn’t correct himself and launched into his remarks.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/03/joe-bidens-husband-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another Master of His Own Domain.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Another Master of His Own Domain.......

I just hope he keeps it together until the election.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

John Adams v. Thomas Jefferson

Donald Trump v. Joe Biden

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Have you heard Jill Biden talk during an interview?

I'm not sure she is much smarter than he is.

What field is it that she has a doctorate in,anyhow,interior decorating?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Does his gang of handlers have someone who is solely  dedicated to the task of making sure he is wearing pants in public?

:pop41:

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online mountaineer

Have you heard Jill Biden talk during an interview?

I'm not sure she is much smarter than he is.

What field is it that she has a doctorate in,anyhow,interior decorating?
She has an Ed.D., which in many states is available in a box of Cracker Jack.

Meanwhile:
Biden Proves Healthy Cognition By Flawlessly Reciting All The Sounds Animals Can Make

WILMINGTON, DE—With citizens and media figures questioning Joe Biden's mental fitness to become president, Biden took to the internet yesterday to shut down the naysayers once and for all. On a live video from his basement, Biden held up a Fisher-Price See 'n Say and flawlessly recited all the sounds animals can make.

"My memory cognitives are per-perfect, they're perfect," Biden insisted. "If my brain is no anymore not work, could I do this?"

Biden then began to go through all the common farm animals and the sounds they make, starting with "cow," which says "moo." He got into a little trouble with the chicken, which he thought said "quack," but after some help from his live-in nurse, he got back on track. ...
More at the Babylon Bee
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Meanwhile:More at the Babylon Bee

You know my Yankee wife has about half a dozen liberal friends up north who are gullible enough to believe anything, and I think I'll get her to send this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

That explains a lot. You can literally buy them from mail order "colleges".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!