Author Topic: Trumps press for release of Biden’s announced cognitive tests that his campaign is keeping under wra  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trumps press for release of Biden’s announced cognitive tests that his campaign is keeping under wraps
July 3, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden opened a Pandora’s Box when he told a reporter on Wednesday that he has taken a cognitive test.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, President Donald Trump, who calls Biden “Sleepy Joe” and has said more than once that Biden is “not all there,” responded to a story on the issue, tweeting: “He cannot pass the test I ‘aced’. He should give it a try!!!”

In what proved to be his first press conference in nearly three months, 77-year-old Biden was asked about any possible mental decline.

“Some have speculated that you are subject to some degree of cognitive decline,” Fox News reporter Doug McKelway said. “I’m 65. I don’t have the word recollection that I used to have, I forget my train of thought from time to time. You got 12 years on me, sir. Have you been tested for some degree of cognitive decline?”

Biden initially called McKelway “a lying dog-face,” but then chuckled and let him ask his question.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/03/trumps-press-for-release-of-bidens-announced-cognitive-tests-that-his-campaign-is-keeping-under-wraps-942558
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34