Author Topic: Poll: Trump, McSally Lead Democrat Challengers in Arizona  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Trump, McSally Lead Democrat Challengers in Arizona
« on: July 02, 2020, 11:23:00 pm »
Kyle Morris 2 Jul 2020

A poll from Gravis Marketing and One America News Network (OAN) found President Donald Trump and incumbent Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ) both leading their Democrat challengers ahead of the November election.

The poll, which included responses from 527 likely voters in Arizona, took place on June 27, 2020, and showed President Trump with a four-point lead over former Vice President Joe Biden in the race for president. Of those surveyed, 49 percent stated they prefer Trump, while 45 percent said they prefer Joe Biden. Seven percent of respondents said they were undecided as to who they would vote for in the presidential election.

As for the Senate race, respondents were asked who they would vote for if the election “were held today.” Forty-six percent of those surveyed said they would vote for McSally, while 42 percent claimed they would vote for her Democrat challenger Mark Kelly. Twelve percent of respondents stated they remain undecided on who to vote for in the Senate election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/02/poll-trump-mcsally-lead-democrat-challengers-in-arizona/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Poll: Trump, McSally Lead Democrat Challengers in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:23:19 pm »
Good news for a change
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 11:40:14 pm »
This IS good news.
I didn't think McSally could hold her own against Kelly.
If the numbers are relatively accurate, she need less than one-half of "the undecideds" to win...

Hopefully we'll see the same trend in other state contests, as well.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 01:32:13 am »
What say you @Cyber Liberty ?? Thought your thinking was that McSally was about done...

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 01:37:54 am »
What say you @Cyber Liberty ?? Thought your thinking was that McSally was about done...

I'm not a big fan of McSally but the ads they're running against her are turning people against her opponent I'd guess. I scream at my TV when I see one...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 01:48:34 am »
I'm not a big fan of McSally but the ads they're running against her are turning people against her opponent I'd guess. I scream at my TV when I see one...

LOL! So you'd prefer the opponent with the poor ad skills?

I dunno nothin. Just curious.  :shrug:

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 02:22:25 am »
LOL! So you'd prefer the opponent with the poor ad skills?

I dunno nothin. Just curious.  :shrug:

I don't think I said that. The ads piss me off making me want to vote for McSally. They have the exact opposite affect they intended...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 01:12:40 pm »

You know how I am about polls....

I think she's a weak candidate, always did.  I also think the purpose of this poll is to encourage people to not vote for her more conservative challenger, Daniel McCarthy.   :shrug:  Haven't seen many polls by One America News.  The Trump numbers might be true, it's hard to believe Shortbus Joe is leading in AZ.

I'll probably vote for McCarthy August 4.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 10:58:26 pm »
This is good.