Author Topic: Trump Accuses Biden Of Taking Alleged Scripted Questions During Press Conference — ‘Just Like Crooke  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Christian Datoc
Senior White House Correspondent
July 01, 2020 9:16 AM ET

President Donald Trump accused former Vice President Joe Biden of fielding scripted questions during his Tuesday press conference in Wilmington, Delaware.

“Biden was asked questions at his so-called Press Conference yesterday where he read the answers from a teleprompter,” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning. “That means he was given the questions, just like Crooked Hillary. Never have seen this before!”

Biden’s Tuesday press conference marked the first time he fielded questions from reporters in a public fashion since before the coronavirus pandemic shut down the the country, but some rejected Trump’s claim.

Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary for former President George W. Bush, said that though he “was critical of the press for the softball questions they threw to Biden,” the former vice president did not receive the questions ahead of time.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/01/trump-biden-scripted-questions-press-conference-crooked-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
More than an accusation.  Biden had a cheat sheet on who and what order to call on the press.

Thing was scripted as hell. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More than an accusation.  Biden had a cheat sheet on who and what order to call on the press.

Exactly....he even looked at his notes saying outloud *who is next*....Ari is wrong about this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Too bad for them Biden was so inept he couldn’t even manage a choreographed press conference. And the reporters there were so obsequious, if Biden had said cluck like a chicken the room would’ve sounded like a henhouse at feeding time.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 06:23:24 pm by aligncare »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's the answers that were scripted.  We can't see what was on the TelePrompter during the Q&A, but it appeared he was looking at them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

Anytime a Dis-Loyal Opposition operative has a talk with the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda of course it's scripted. Both sides follow the script.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.