Author Topic: Biden’s bad day: Confuses Obama with Trump, loses place in middle of answer ‘…I can’t remember…’  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s bad day: Confuses Obama with Trump, loses place in middle of answer ‘…I can’t remember…’
June 28, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Former Vice President Joe Biden spend more than two months in his basement as a result of the Wuhan flu imported from China, but some Democrats had to be thrilled that the presumptive 2020 presidential nominee was tucked away for reasons other than the coronavirus.

It’s not just that the 77-year-old candidate is walking gaffe machine, his memory is suspect and he often struggles to complete a sentence, as concerns over his mental capacity grow ever louder.

President Donald Trump and his campaign have made it clear that the issue will be fodder for the upcoming election, as seen in a video shared online Saturday of Biden confusing Barack Obama with Trump.

Note the hashtag: “BarelyThereBiden.”

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/28/bidens-bad-day-confuses-obama-with-trump-loses-place-in-middle-of-answer-i-cant-remember-940153
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Online Right_in_Virginia

The powers that be at the DNC will never, ever allow Biden to debate the President.

Biden will not be asked a question not on his pre-approved list.

Biden will not go to the convention ... but accept the nomination in a prerecorded speech beamed across the country.

The coronavirus fear will be whipped up even more so "reasonable, caring" Joe Biden does not leave his basement during the campaign.