Author Topic: Joe Biden gets a softball question on statue-smashing, and misses  (Read 171 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 27, 2020
Joe Biden gets a softball question on statue-smashing, and misses
By Monica Showalter

Quick, what's the biggest no-brainer in Washington?

Saying 'no' to looting?

Denouncing rioting, arson, and terror, by self-appointed leftist mobs?

Blasting  statue-smashers, who deprive America's children of their heritage?

To normal people, any one of these things is a no-brainer.

But not Joe Biden.

Here's Joe Biden, seeking the highest office of he land from his basement hideout, and despite the time he's got on his hands, he's tongue-tied on the issue of whether to remove statues of George Washington.

The Daily Caller asked him an obvious softball question and Biden fled the scene.

According to the Daily Caller:

As calls to remove statues of former U.S. presidents and even Jesus Christ come, presumptive Democratic nominee for the 2020 presidential election Joe Biden has remained silent on the issue, even after his campaign was contacted about the matter.

The Daily Caller reached out to the Biden campaign and asked them if the former vice president agrees with the Democrats who want to tear down statues of George Washington, Ulysses S. Grant, Theodore Roosevelt and some depictions of Jesus. The campaign was given over 24 hours to respond to the inquiry. They did not do so.

Total radio silence.  On an issue that easy. Nobody likes statue-smashing rioters. And anyone normal who's running for president can score some easy votes based on a simple condemnation of the obvious.

But Joe Biden's not not normal. More to the point, he's not surrounded by normal people. He's surrounded by extremists. He takes their orders.

Asked if he'd condemn statue-smashing, he had no answer.

How exactly could anyone be silent on such a no-brainer issue as keeping a statue of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or U.S. Grant in its rightful place?

Biden's silence tells us oodles about what his value are, and who's calling the shots for him.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/joe_biden_gets_a_softball_question_and_misses.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Joe Biden gets a softball question on statue-smashing, and misses
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 11:10:09 pm »
This will become a problem for Biden as we get closer to the election. Right now, he's the "not Trump" candidate.

Not only will his inability to complete a thought become more glaring, but he won't be able to offend the far left
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy