Author Topic: Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public
« on: June 26, 2020, 03:41:30 pm »

Joel B. Pollak 26 Jun 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Thursday that he would compel Americans to wear masks in public if elected president.

In an interview with Pittsburgh CBS affiliate KDKA, Biden said that he would use federal power to “mandate” masks.

Q: I know you have been critical of the president’s handling of the pandemic in the past. But let’s look ahead. If you became president tomorrow, what would you do differently regarding the pandemic and getting these surging cases now under control?

Biden: I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks, that you had PPE [personal protective equipment] lined up, we’d have been making sure we stockpile all the things that we need that we don’t have now. The one thing we do know, these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen — would have to make sure that they walked in their business that had masks.

Q: Couldn’t you use the federal leverage to mandate that, though?

Biden: Yes.

Q: Would you?

Biden: Yes, I would from an executive standpoint, yes, i would.

Q: So you would, in effect, mandate the wearing of masks.

Biden:  I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/06/26/joe-biden-i-will-force-americans-to-wear-masks-in-public/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 03:51:25 pm »
So he's talking about a mask order in 2021.  How long are we going to cower in fear of this virus?  For the rest of our lives?  It's hard to believe this country is the progengy of the WWII generation.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 04:05:33 pm »
So he's talking about a mask order in 2021.  How long are we going to cower in fear of this virus?  For the rest of our lives?  It's hard to believe this country is the progengy of the WWII generation.

Agreed.
But we do act like a people that has been protected from a whole lot of pain and sacrifice by two oceans.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 06:17:13 pm »
First, this will probably be challenged. Secondly, I’m willing to bet it will be white Americans that will be forced to wear a mask
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy