Author Topic: Nolte: Joe Biden Can’t Even Say a Sentence Properly for a Pre-Recorded Ad  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 25 Jun 2020

Joe Biden’s cognitive decline appears to be so bad his campaign team left a flubbed line in a pre-recorded ad. Watch for yourself here:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

As you can see, the ad opens with Biden tripping over his first line.

The scripted line, made apparent by the campaign’s own subtitles, is: “I am coming directly to you to ask a quick favor.”

Instead, Biden says “I’m coming directly to you for ask a quick favor.”

This 30-second ad is pre-recorded, and they still left the flub in.

What does that allow us to assume…

Well, it’s not as though Biden’s schedule is overwhelmed. He’s been hiding out in his basement for more than a month now, making very few appearances and traveling almost nowhere. So it’s not as if his team did not have time to record this until Biden got it right. So my guess is that they did try to get it right — that they did countless takes to get it right, but had to settle for this one because this was as good as it was going to get, which tells you a lot about how bad the 77-year-old candidate truly is.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/25/nolte-joe-biden-cant-even-say-a-sentence-properly-for-a-pre-recorded-ad/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What happened to "take 2"?

Hmmm....
Wondering how many takes it took to get the ad as it is...?