Author Topic: 7 Ways White Women Have Used Their Privilege To Fuel Riots And Mayhem  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 7 Ways White Women Have Used Their Privilege To Fuel Riots And Mayhem

Why are members of the fairer sex on the frontlines of riotous efforts to support a movement that insists they're racist, capitalism is racist, and the whole system is racist?

By Emily Jashinsky and Madeline Osburn
June 25, 2020

Social media is awash with curious images of woke white women creating mayhem at Black Lives Matter demonstrations. They’ve burned down a Wendy’s, set fire to cop cars, screamed obscenities in the faces of police officers, and assaulted a Wisconsin lawmaker.

It’s strange to observe white women in pricey athleisure scream at black cops and dress like they’re in “The Purge” to set fast food restaurants ablaze. It raises a question as to why members of the fairer sex are on the frontlines of riotous efforts to support a movement that insists they’re racist, capitalism is racist, and the whole system is racist. Here’s a round-up of some of the most noteworthy examples from recent weeks.
1. Assaulted Wisconsin Democrat State Sen. Tim Carpenter

Wisconsin State Sen. Tim Carpenter, who is a Democrat and openly gay, was assaulted in Madison Tuesday night by what appears to be two white women protestors charging toward him. It was reported that Carpenter collapsed walking to the statehouse building and paramedics were called.

“I don’t know what happened … all I did was stop and take a picture … and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head,” Carpenter told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/25/7-ways-white-women-use-their-privilege-to-fuel-riots-and-mayhem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34