Author Topic: It's tough trying to keep track of the crazy emanating from Democrats  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 19, 2020
It's tough trying to keep track of the crazy emanating from Democrats
By Andrea Widburg

I regularly read the internet looking for stories and opinions to be the starting point for articles. On Thursday, I searched for just one or two stories for posts. Instead, I found myself saying, “The Democrats have gone crazy. There is no one story. Thanks to Black Lives Matter, they’ve gone around the bend, and they’re trying to take America with them.”

I realized that those endless crazy moments are the “one” story because they show how the Democrat party is breaking with American norms and embracing cultural mass hysteria. This post collects just some of those moments.

Remember those “nooses” in the park in Oakland, California? The mayor of Oakland (the same woman who warned criminal illegal aliens that ICE was coming for them) stated that these nooses were hate crimes:

Libby Schaaf
✔
@LibbySchaaf

Several nooses found on trees around Lake Merritt were removed and will be investigated as hate crimes.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/its_tough_trying_to_keep_track_of_the_crazy_emanating_from_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34