Author Topic: Amazon Funds New Doc On ‘Fearless’ Stacey Abrams, Set To Promote False Narrative On Her Loss  (Read 141 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Amazon Funds New Doc On ‘Fearless’ Stacey Abrams, Set To Promote False Narrative On Her Loss
June 18, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

Tech giant Amazon announced Wedesday its funding of an activist documentary for Stacey Abrams, the latest losing Democrat candidate for governor of Georgia. Since her loss in 2018, Abrams has claimed without evidence that she really won the election, and her opponent Brian Kemp tampered with the results through voter suppression.

“I have no empirical evidence that I would have achieved a higher number of votes,” Abrams announced following her loss. “However, I have sufficient and I think legally sufficient doubt about the process to say that it was not a fair election.”

Since her loss by 50,000 votes, no evidence has emerged supporting this claim. This has not stopped Amazon from putting its resources into amplifying her version of events.

“In this critical election year, Stacey’s expertise and fearless stance against voter suppression will resonate strongly with audiences everywhere and can inspire positive change,” announced Amazon Studios head Jennifer Salke. According to the company, the movie will “interweave personal experiences with current activism and historical insight to expose a problem that has corrupted our democracy from the very beginning.”

Abrams will direct and star in the movie.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/18/amazon-funds-new-doc-on-fearless-stacey-abrams-set-to-promote-false-narrative-on-her-loss/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34