Author Topic: BLM Activist Who Said 'White Racists' Are 'The Enemy' Allegedly Murdered by Black Man in Tallahassee  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

BLM Activist Who Said 'White Racists' Are 'The Enemy' Allegedly Murdered by Black Man in Tallahassee
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jun. 15, 2020

Career criminal Aaron Glee Jr, 49, was arrested over the weekend by the Orlando Police Department on warrants out of Leon County in connection with the deaths of Black Lives Matter activist Oluwatoyin Salau, 19, and AARP volunteer Victoria Sims, 75.

Salau was a BLM activist who recently told protesters to remember that "white racists" are "the enemy," National File reports.

From National File:

Oluwatoyin Salau, 19, had previously reported on Twitter that she had been sexually assaulted by two different black men before going missing amidst ongoing Black Lives Matter protests in Florida.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61536

rangerrebew

White men may be the enemy but black men are mu-u-u-u-u-u-ch more likely to murder you. :pondering:

Offline skeeter

It doesn't matter which issue, accepting the progressive worldview always leads to suffering and death. For this one the consequences came rapidly.

Online mountaineer

Salau was a BLM activist who recently told protesters to remember that "white racists" are "the enemy
Well, she'd be wrong, then, wouldn't she?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
AARP volunteer?

I'd like to see AARP's connection to some of these BLM / Antifa  terrorist activities.  I knew they have been a far left tool for the longest but........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.