Author Topic: Anti-police madness metastasizes as SF mayor plans to send in social workers in their place  (Read 707 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 15, 2020
Anti-police madness metastasizes as SF mayor plans to send in social workers in their place
By Thomas Lifson

San Francisco's Mayor London Breed is setting up her city's social workers for potential bloodshed, offering a series of "reforms" that even her former police commissioner calls "pure political pandering."  Social workers, people she thinks are her allies in her need to politically punish cops, may pay a horrendous price in blood for her panicky P.R.

Joe Vazquez of CBS San Francisco reports:

San Francisco police will no longer be called to settle disputes between neighbors, or to handle homeless people, or any non-criminal cases, according to a new plan announced by Mayor London Breed.

But not everybody thinks it's a good idea.

"This is pure political pandering," said Joe Alioto-Veronese, a former San Francisco Police Commissioner.

Alioto-Veronese said the SFPD is already underfunded and understaffed and that the concept of contracting social workers has its limits, as evidenced by the homeless crisis.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/antipolice_madness_metastasizes_as_sf_mayor_plans_to_send_in_social_workers_in_their_place.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

San Francisco's Mayor London Breed is setting up her city's social workers for potential bloodshed ...

That was the first thing I thought when I first saw the title of this thread.

Mayor Breed is like Kammy, way in over her head! And like Kammy, probably is too clueless to know it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I like it. I like all of it. The Leftism Hippy culture is coming to fruition.
Let um' go. This will all end in disaster. Any actual adult knows that.
But these are not adults. They do not recognize or accept 'adult' problems.
Rainbows and Unicorns and Sunshine every day.
We shall see how long that lasts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Morons.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Which is basically analgous to  tasking a mortican to do M.D. work. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder what could possibly go wrong with such a carefully thought-out plan?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I like it. I like all of it. The Leftism Hippy culture is coming to fruition.
Let um' go. This will all end in disaster. Any actual adult knows that.
But these are not adults. They do not recognize or accept 'adult' problems.
Rainbows and Unicorns and Sunshine every day.
We shall see how long that lasts.

@240B

I'm loving it,too.

Should be VERY colorful,since Unicorns fart rainbows,and at a MINIMUM they are going to get the "rainbows" beaten out of them.

I wonder if any of the survivors will even learn a lesson from this?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@240B

I'm loving it,too.

Should be VERY colorful,since Unicorns fart rainbows,and at a MINIMUM they are going to get the "rainbows" beaten out of them.

I wonder if any of the survivors will even learn a lesson from this?
You know it could only fail because they didn't try hard enough....

>Ding<

Round 3....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That was the first thing I thought when I first saw the title of this thread.

Mayor Breed is like Kammy, way in over her head! And like Kammy, probably is too clueless to know it.
We all know that domestic disturbance calls are the most dangerous for police but golly they are also the ones that most need conflict resolution by trained counselors/social workers, so I think the police should tell madam mayor that they shall decline to roll on those calls in the interest of public safety. Also will she have special Black only and LGBQT-XYZ counselors ?