Author Topic: Trump campaign says it will give temperature checks, masks to rally attendees  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign says it will give temperature checks, masks to rally attendees
By Brett Samuels - 06/15/20 11:24 AM EDT

Attendees at President Trump's rally in Oklahoma on Saturday will be given temperature checks, masks and hand sanitizer before entering the arena, the campaign said Monday, the first indication that there will be any precautions taken to limit the spread of the coronavirus.

Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted the checklist, boasting that there had been more than 1 million requests for tickets for the Tulsa rally. The BOK Center, which will host the rally, holds roughly 19,000 people.

Tickets are free and can be requested by anyone regardless of whether they intend to go to the event. But the requests serve as as a significant source of data for the campaign.

Brad Parscale
✔
@parscale

Over 1M ticket requests for the @realDonaldTrump #MAGA Rally in Tulsa on Saturday.

Before entering each guest will get:

✅Temperature check
✅Hand sanitizer
✅Mask

There will be precautions for the heat and bottled water as well.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/502746-trump-campaign-says-it-will-give-temperature-checks-masks-to-rally
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
You meet the nicest people, at a Trump rally.

I attended Costa Mesa, Apr 28, 2016.

The only trouble, weas outside disruptors.

The media dishonestly reported there was trouble, but failed to tell it accurately.

I became a supporter then.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

An interesting glimpse of the scale of organization. If only those allowed in get the whole process, that's about 20,000 temperature checks - lots of sensors! - and about 20,000 goodie bags with masks and vials/packets of hand sanitizer. Obviously, there is no shortage of IR thermometers, masks, or hand sanitizer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

An interesting glimpse of the scale of organization. If only those allowed in get the whole process, that's about 20,000 temperature checks - lots of sensors! - and about 20,000 goodie bags with masks and vials/packets of hand sanitizer. Obviously, there is no shortage of IR thermometers, masks, or hand sanitizer.

Well, hopefully they've ordered well ahead of time.  All three items are still very scarce around where I live.  Anti-viral 3-layered masks are still unavailable and only the paper thin masks can be found.  I lucked out a few weeks ago and actually found Purell hand sanitizer on the shelf.  Went the next day to buy another bottle (limit 1 per customer) and they were out and hasn't been on the shelves since.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, hopefully they've ordered well ahead of time.  All three items are still very scarce around where I live.  Anti-viral 3-layered masks are still unavailable and only the paper thin masks can be found.  I lucked out a few weeks ago and actually found Purell hand sanitizer on the shelf.  Went the next day to buy another bottle (limit 1 per customer) and they were out and hasn't been on the shelves since.

I doubt they bought retail.   :laugh:

Offline libertybele

I doubt they bought retail.   :laugh:

Probably you 're right ... perhaps the masks will have Trump on them or MAGA.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.