Author Topic: Here's Why Donald Trump Can't Wait to Debate Joe Biden  (Read 344 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's Why Donald Trump Can't Wait to Debate Joe Biden
« on: June 12, 2020, 03:12:07 pm »
Election 2020
Here's Why Donald Trump Can't Wait to Debate Joe Biden
By Matt Margolis Jun 11, 2020 4:26 PM EST

Joe Biden has expressed confidence and even excitement at the prospect of debating Donald Trump, saying he can “hardly wait” and that he’s “looking forward to it.”

I’ll bet dollars to doughnuts that Biden’s campaign is actually quite terrified at the prospect of Biden facing Trump on a debate stage.

Just check out this clip of Joe Biden in Philadelphia on Thursday, looking extremely presidential with a face mask hanging off his left ear, speaking during a roundtable event on reopening the economy:

“You know the rapidly rising umm uh in with uh with I don’t know.”

How very profound. And we’re expected to believe Joe Biden can “hardly wait” to debate Trump? He’s struggling to keep his thoughts together even with notes in hand. Joe Biden will need more than luck to get through those debates, he’ll need a miracle.

video at link
https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/06/11/heres-why-donald-trump-cant-wait-to-debate-joe-biden-n518502
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Here's Why Donald Trump Can't Wait to Debate Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 03:49:45 pm »
In a sane world, Biden will come off as blithering idiot, pretty much drooling on himself.

But don't worry, the MSM will figure out some way to prop his ass up, and loft him marshemellows.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 03:52:38 pm »
In a sane world, Biden will come off as blithering idiot, pretty much drooling on himself.

But don't worry, the MSM will figure out some way to prop his ass up, and loft him marshemellows.

Oh sure the press will give him easy questions (that he'll have in advance), but Trump will rectify that himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 04:08:47 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 04:34:51 pm »
Dems have not even made Gropey Joe, their candidate.

I see no way they will go with Joe.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 05:01:57 pm »
Dems have not even made Gropey Joe, their candidate.

I see no way they will go with Joe.

He clinched the Nomination in last week's Primaries. He'd have to quit to not get the job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 11:12:51 pm »
Title:
"Here's Why Donald Trump Can't Wait to Debate Joe Biden..."

My prediction is that Mr. Trump is gonna wait a long time, because the powers-that-be in control of the democrat-communist party know better than to let that "debate" occur...