Author Topic: Biden attending high-roller fundraiser headlined by defund-the-police activist John Legend  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden attending high-roller fundraiser headlined by defund-the-police activist John Legend

By Gregg Re | Fox News

Joe Biden is set to attend a high-roller fundraiser Thursday evening headlined by anti-police activist John Legend, who has openly promised that he'll try to push the former vice president towards totally defunding law enforcement and adopting other far-left positions.

Legend has argued, for example, that President Trump's base consists of white supremacist terrorists -- a line of attack reminiscent of Biden's assertions that 10 to 15 percent of Americans are "just not very good people," and that many Trump supporters believe "Mexicans are rapists and all Muslims are bad."

Barbra Streisand, Jay Leno, and Jennifer Hudson will also attend the 8 p.m. ET "Fabulous Evening" event, where attendance requires a minimum $2,800 buy-in to shore up resources for the Biden Victory Fund, a joint committee of the Biden campaign, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and state Democratic parties.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-to-host-high-roller-fundraiser-headlined-by-defund-the-police-activist-john-legend

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Biden will not be able to sidestep the demands of the radical left of his base. He knows these ideas that they have will not sell. But at the same time he can’t  “sort of agree” with their positions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy